I want to bang my therapist

I'm in CBT therapy and I have a huge crush on my therapist

she looks really fucking cute. like Jessie from Final Fantasy VII but way hotter.

i can't believe therapists can look like her i thought they were all gross

we get on well, i've made her laugh a few times

how can i realistically go about doing this? i don't care if it's unethical or if i sound like a psychopath i need to do this i love her

i'm 26 and she's early 30's

Attached: B7B7764D-C3B2-4722-AB08-DBD9EC336440.jpg (1500x1288, 297.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/15VBxoF6njlV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how can i realistically go about doing this?
user, I...

>i'm 26 and don't know how to approach a woman

fucking how? god damn just fucking ask her out you stupid fuck. she's gonna say no though 9/10 chance. weed therapy. no wonder you're a fucking tard.

Cock and Ball Torture therapy? Too much time on Any Forums

stop it. you're not supposed to be mean to me. you need to be nice to me right now.

voca.ro/15VBxoF6njlV

If you admit feelings to her, she will transfer you to another therapist.

Every time I hear your vocaroos I hate you but you only ever say the truth.

SHOW HER THE BIG COCK. i believe in u

just be smart
you don't know what you're dealing with

I'm not a bad guy. You might not like me because I seem to "think i deserve" your time to listen to me or whatever. I just honestly really love to talk. I like hearing myself talk, and I get dopamine when people like what I say.

My serious intention is that people get a laugh or some entertainment or feel better after they click off my stuff. I have the "comedian's curse" or whatever. Self-interested, annoying, and eager to please.

I ain't mad at ya.

This. The age gap should be enough of a turn-off for you, not to mention the therapist/client rigamaroll of ethics you place her in. Nobody wants to show up to Thanksgiving with their younger husband who was formerly their CBT therapy patient.

Either find a new therapist or find a way to transfer this onto desire onto someone else, because at the root you don't want her; she only cares about you because she's paid to. You just want any pretty woman who cares about you and your thoughts/feelings.

That's a perfect description of what you sound like. You're redeemable by being funny and smart at least

Not that those are even qualities that should be admirable necessarily

Cognitive behavioral therapy
It actually is one of the few therapies with experimental results that are promising. Other therapies, like internal family systems or religious, not so much.
I did not work for me though

Sorry user but the least sexy person to a woman is a patient to a female therapist. You are a crying, weak, pathetic, failure of a man who came to her, of all people, for help. Why would she want you? What do you add to her life? She does not want you.
So go ahead if you want to. She is probably used to patients falling for her. Men are not used to opening up to strangers, just close friends and lovers and maybe parents. We cannot help it.

>how can i realistically go about doing this?
You can't. Sorry but having a romantic relationship with your therapist isn't going to happen. She would definitely lose her career and she could go to prison depending on the state you live in.

However, you can be friends with her. Honestly the biggest red pill I've ever had was realizing that there are women out there that you can be genuine platonic friends with and be satisfied.

Attached: exactly where he fucking deserves.png (768x768, 995.99K)

When I went to CBT many years ago (it was pointless and I quit halfway) my therapist was also cute. The only reason I went to her was because my psychologist was on a maternity leave so she sent me there. Then my new therapist tells me she's pregnant too. I got very upset and said something about wanting to kick her stomach or something like that. I can't remember if I told her I found her cute before or after that incident. Long story short she told the head of the clinic that and they were both trying to push for me to switch to a male therapist there but I wasn't interested in going anymore.

What kind of an amateur therapist gets nervous when their patient is clearly not a violent person? Even my psychologist told me it was odd that she was backing off. Either way, that was a waste of time, effort and most of all, money.

>weed therapy
holy hell lmfao

Attached: 943.jpg (1111x597, 379.29K)

bro you have a sexy voice

thanks man. honestly i had stutter problems (too many thoughts at one time), but doing voice stuff has helped dramatically.

It's simple user, just be will farrel's character from stepbrothers.