Why did asians evolve such eyes?

Why did asians evolve such eyes?

Attached: 1653144541827.jpg (1024x690, 57.54K)

they dont call it the land of the rising sun for nothing.

asian people are cuter than white people change my mind

Attached: bububuubu bubu.jpg (810x810, 60.05K)

My pic alone disproves that theory.

Im going to be one hundred percent honest with you. I feel kinda atracted to the softness looking of that asian person soft skin and cute misterious eyes. They look I can go talk to them about anything and close to home. They also look like kinda of from another planet wich excites me and makes me wanna go meet them and ask questions. The green eyed white girl whoever is using fakeup and looks mean, one of the girls that would bully r9k for sure. But yeah I love asian eyes don't know why they want them to look bigger like white people, maybe internilazed self racism and propraganda.

Attached: Characteristics-of-the-Asian-eyelid-Puffiness-no-fold-deep-set-epicanthus-canthal.png (648x547, 141.9K)

I'm not sure if all evolved traits are adaptive? Maybe it was just some random mutation that caught on for no reason. Perhaps a biologist can explain this to me.

Or you just cant get prime white pussy, we get it.

"""prime""" (lol)
correct

its theorised to stop shit from getting in your eye due to wind better than other types of eye if i remember.

its cos they evolved from a downsydrome.

Attached: downs-syndrome[1].jpg (1200x800, 601.94K)

I don't think I would prefer a white girl over an asian girl because I like soft looking features, pale skin , dark eyes and dark hair however. White girls also treat me very badly (me having jewish genes they always make fun of me) and im kinda scared of asian people too but they are very pretty and the lady from sushi store made me a box with flowers once and I think it was sweet
also aplies to men I think asian boys are cuter than white boys
that baby looks adorable to me

Attached: cute.jpg (735x736, 82.24K)

Sexual selection

Whatever helps you cope, chinkcels

Attached: ucbirr5pmn5pm7sbdhdp.png (400x400, 22.33K)

Eurasian eyes are the most beautiful.

Guess who's in the picture.

Attached: Eyes.jpg (250x128, 8.38K)

rays from the sun + rays reflected off snow was always my guess.
I figured scandies would have slanted eyes also if it were sunnier up there.

prime white pussy is more likely to be used up.

>He thinks nonwhite women are trad.
Asian women in western countries are just as much whores as their white counterparts and if you SEAmaxx then any woman who gives you attention just wants to whore themselves out for a green card or she's a literal prostitute.

It's wrong to assume he is black.

>Asian women in western countries are just as much whores as their white counterparts
I'm talking about your average young asian woman, not asian roasties. nice cope though

Top looks secretly crazy and bitchy. Bottom looks openly crazy and bitchy

The top one is male, homo.