Vegans dont actually care about animals. they only do it to feel morally superior to other people...

vegans dont actually care about animals. they only do it to feel morally superior to other people. if vegans actually cared about animals, they would invent meat that was perfectly identical to real meat. they're so annoying too, nobody cares that you eat beans. real men eat meat anyways

fuck, i hate vegans

Attached: 34tretgfer.jpg (603x392, 87.19K)

They are trying to make invented, cloned meat. Haven't you heard of "Beyond Meat" and other such companies? The idea is to clone the genetic material of meat without using a real animal.

Its amazing to me how people like you are so selfish you are incapable of comprehending other people having a moral compass and doing things or not doing things simply because they worry about the suffering it causes to other people or creatures.

Eating farmed meat is legitimately an act of complicit evil. You're a fucking moron.

>The idea is to clone the genetic material of meat without using a real animal
Can scientists do the same with women too?
Real women are too annoying and nasty to deal with.

i'm thrilled to see day 2 of
>bro, are you even a meat scientist?

bump
>saas

But wait I thought morality was subjective? Eat shit you faggot liberal. Viggers are the cancer of the food industry.

Attached: 1649714352773.jpg (760x1024, 105.03K)

>they only do it to feel morally superior to other people
This.
Fuck vegans. They treat their shitty dietary restriction as if it's a fucking lifestyle/religion/cult. If they really dislike meat so much, why the fuck are they eating fake food, loaded with chemicals, that resembles meat? Do they really think they're fooling anyone?

But what takes the cake is the mountain of utter horseshit they give you when they explain why they became grass munchers.
>It's healthier! Vegans live longer lives!
- Yeah, never mind the Native Americans, who literally subsisted off of red meat for centuries and were in some cases healthier than the Europeans.
- Never mind the fact that the red meat scare is complete bullshit pushed by drug deal- I mean, "doctors", and the health care industry in order to take public's attention away from the real danger of sugar and carbs.

- Yeah, never mind the fact that malnourishment is rampant among vegans (hmmm almost as if our bodies are trying to tell us something)
- Never mind that you literally have to pop B12 pills or inject it into your arm like a junkie in order to keep your ass out of the hospital.
- Never mind the fact that, of the vegans who don't die in childhood..... (weird how 99% of all vegans became so later on in life or were fed small quantities of meat as child. It's almost as if human beings literally can't develop without meat).....and manage to survive adulthood, spend the golden years of their lives as senile, doddering corpses. Complete vegetables. All the years of vegetables has left them with brittle teeth and bones, poor eyesight, numerous health issues, and severe cognitive and mental collapse.

But hey! At least you lived to be in your 90s! Take that meat eaters! Oh wait, they can do the same if they cut off the carbs and sugar.

Attached: toler.jpg (250x178, 4.31K)

All anyone will take from this post is that vegans got under your skin.

But am I wrong? Everything I said is factual.

God damn that has to be one of the dumbest comments I've seen in a while, either your thick or just great at baiting

To be honest I've been thinking about adding much more vegetables to my diet and possibly going vegetarian. My only reasoning is that I would not like to be killed for food. Still eating meat at the moment. But I've definitely cut back

cloned vagoo cant be more than a decade away right? jesus the amount of money you could make on that

It's very easy to eat a healthy vegan diet. Cope harder corpse-eater.

>But am I wrong?
Not really. The only concessions I give to vegans are that factory meat is vile and offensive to the soul, the amount of resources dedicated to raising beef is insane compared to its price (should be 10x more expensive, but feed crops are subsidized by the government), and we (Americans) eat such a fucking glut of greasy, fatty processed meat per person that the same diet would kill a healthy mountain lion or make it too obese to hunt.

If we had to take down a bison with short range weapons every time we wanted a steak and had to share it with a village, I'd have zero issues with meat consumption. Modern methods of meat raising and harvesting are grotesque compared to just 150 years ago, that said I still buy plain raw meat to cook even knowing where it comes from because I like it and nutritionally it's important. I'm not religiously anti-meat, but I understand the issues people have with it.

There are a lot of relatively new experiments of growing real meat from a few cells of an animal so it is harmless, it seems that a lot of vegans say they'd eat it and a lot of others say say they won't. I think that is a good test of who does it because they care and who does it just to be vegan

>cloned vagoo
Well that's a goldmine right there, user. Cloned booba in any size you want...
"Beyond women" lol

I just look at what the numbers of women who support a thing are. If more women support it than men, odds are it sucks and is a meme.
>that being said modern factory farming is indeed horrid, but thats on the process itself and not from eating meat

Attached: 66307695-040B-456D-9A65-CCCF50F54877.gif (350x193, 608.59K)

even if you quit eating meat, you still consume microplastic. it's a lose/lose(/lose) situation.

Wasn't there this start-up that wanted to clone celebrity meat so that you can eat it? Either an elaborate plot to gather DNA samples or a very particular fetish.
So basically you could have ordered a Brad Pitt rib-eye or something. I forgot the name.

Lol didn't they detrans?