This is how you do a heel turn in the modern era folks...

this is how you do a heel turn in the modern era folks. ya'll will act like you knew the whole time once it becomes clearer

Attached: 1645383551201.jpg (1920x1080, 228.5K)

This is stupid. how does dirtsheet rumors turn into more viewers? do they think all these people read the dirtsheets and will be GRRR MAD at Punk? It's fucking pathetic. Wrestling has so lost its way at getting people emotionally involved in the ring that they have to work the dirtsheets to try to get people to care. Why can't they just book a good angle anymore? No references. No shooting. Just a good story. Is that so hard?

this nigga spittin facts but yall sleep.

KEK BASED. WE LOVE YOU GOAT

He's an exceptional heel if all a heel should be is wanting to see the shit beat out of him. Not enough to buy a PPV or tune in weekly or watch him stumble around the ring like the shitter he is.

this is why Miz is based, he still draws heat and doesn't need to cater to smarks to get himself over. Anyone who values Punk over Miz at this point has an objectively inferior opinion and I couldn't care less about what they think about anything else

The crowd will chant CM Punk and cheer for him all the way to the match, and then cheer again when he losses.
You dumb marks ruined wrestling.

Attached: MJF.jpg (279x180, 7.6K)

I don't give a fuck about this guy.

If thats all it takes then punks been a goat heel since his wwe debut. Never has there been a guy that's been less of The Guy in the history of professional wrestling

>No references. No shooting. Just a good story. Is that so hard?
Bryan-Garcia
Darby-Miro--House of Black
MJF-Wardlow
It's one shooty angle out of bunch of shit they do and it's all anyone's been talking about today, even after more Vince news dropped

they both have the same problem which is that i'd never want to watch a match featuring either of them

Miz is a good foil for a good face, the only problem is that WWE hasn't had many but his matches with Face seff, cody and logan were great

No one cares about fake angle shit nowadays, Gramps. You want a reaction you've got to use the reality of the situation.

Ahhh yes the heel that still gets cheered.
HE IS SUCH A GOOD HECKIN HEELARINO!!!!

Seriously unironically a dimes segment. Do not care what anyone says. The way the sheets are scrambling and the internet is crying/losing their shit over it is hilarious. He got people talking about Hangman again, positioned himself as the heel against both Hangman and Mox(the two biggest babyfaces), and now has guaranteed next weeks Dynamite will draw more ratings because people want to see if the heat is actually real. I bet they get a milly next week.
Masterful shit by Punk

Attached: ed0.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

>now has guaranteed next weeks Dynamite will draw more ratings
there is no guarantee, dude. just this week, they had a Kenny Omega return, a Danielson match, and Punk was guaranteed to be on the show. and it was less than last week.

it kinda overshadows moxley, though I doubt he gives a shit given he's kissing random dudes at outlaw mudshows

I get what you're saying, but I think more people will want to tune in when they think the drama is real.

this is true
perils of being a proper heel instead of a cool heel in a world where the faces all suck, i guess

>Punk turning heel
>In the run up to a Chicago PPV
ok pal

>the dirtsheet reports that came out the following day got the segment over
>masterful

Except he got cheered for shitting on the jobbers. Kek Mox is such a bitch

is this also a heel turn?

Attached: 8b0cf5e7-cody-rhodes-stardust[1].jpg (1280x720, 160.87K)

god I wish some wild nigger in Chicago would shoot this cuck