Very serious problem in society

Very serious problem in society

Attached: 20220520_035852.jpg (1080x831, 264.66K)

White women white womening

Leave twitter on twitter

>White women white womening
Oh my god, yeah

they really do act like white women. I have seen it many times.

I like how blanco-, a Spanish word, is used in there because they needed to make a concept about white w*men zesty and interesting. Pretty much admitting how useless and boring they are

so she is mentally unable to use the word Racism, because according to woke dogma you can't be racist toward whites

> Twitter

Sigh

White women moment
Although really that should just be called western women moment because all western women are white women.

>QUIT MANSPLAINING, NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO CARE WHAT MEN SAY
>ESPECIALLY NOT WHITE MEN, WHO SHOULD BE OUTLAWED

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DISMISS ME BASED ON MY SEX/RACE

She's perfect :3

Attached: QQRty1TFnDhkA8dWGaCUXI0IURL7ocZBM60_7UMsRC8.png (657x527, 57.64K)

I mean, Spanish is a White language
But she probably doesn't speak it so it's still stupid.

Pretty sure thats just called racism

we should just say woman moment

>white women get woke
>wokeness turns against them for being white
>go back to being mothers and wives again
>fascism intensifies

That's exactly why you don't trust white "allies." Too many of them have blind spots with white privilege and don't know when to shut the fuck up and listen. This is especially true for non-white women trying to discuss problems they face, then some white woman dismisses those problems because "Well I've never had that happen!"

"Yeah no shit, whitey."
>guess I'm a fascist now
If being told by minorities your white privilege is showing makes you toss out all of your beliefs and join an ideology based on hate, then you were never with us in the first place.

Attached: 1625021203114.jpg (1167x1200, 1.44M)

>Very serious problem in society
it is though. its not acceptable to call a black woman a sheboon, but it IS acceptable to call a white woman a karen. smdh double standard cant believe them

fascist and nazi gets thrown around so much on the internet that it has become meaningless. good job autists.

white women are the most attractive women in the world, and as consequence of this, they're the most narcissistic and entitled women in the world. imagine having every single person you meet worship you. their princess complexes are unreal.

Do i gain the N-word pass if i bang a black chick

>mixing spanish and latin to make a new victim phrase
Please stop.