You excited to get married?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHJPJn3GExM

your future wife looked up to a guy's eyes while his dick was down her throat
your future wife had guys fuck her, call her worthless whore, made her gurgle cum, and left
your future wife was passed around by guys
your future wife was a proud slut in her physical and sexual prime
your future wife removed all non-trustworthy facebook friends, and made a co-ordinated effort to remove all hoe activity with all her friends, all at the same time
your future wife gets married when her friends do
your future wife lies for her friends, and she lie for her

have fun marrying, user

Attached: your wife.jpg (1492x994, 493.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/no98cv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're supposed to be out having that kind of fun at this age too, user. Why aren't you? Your future wife is going to think it's weird you didn't enjoy your youth and build experience.

I will not marry a girl like that. It is extraordinarily easy to determine who is a whore, even if she lies to you. Whore is a personality, not an action. I might date one for a few months before I figure it out, but she will not be getting betabux. Whores always tell on themselves

Implying functional people give a fuck about any of this

Attached: 1648761654871.png (912x600, 486.56K)

Because I was ugly back then. Now, too.

In most of the world you'd be stigmatized for being a degenerate.

>yes user i was run through by 500+ guys before meeting you
>BUT i found jesus and became a born again virgin tee hee
>that means that i am an actual virgin, and you may get my first time (as long as you betabux hard enough)

Attached: first 100 dont count.jpg (607x616, 69.6K)

>getting married
Next you tell me you believe in love too

>In most of the world
No one cares about the third world shithole that your mother shat you out in

Some people don't have very good upbringings. By the time we get over our inhibitions, a lot of us are past that point in our lives. Call it envy, call it frustration, call it whatever you want. Disparity is the name of the game. It's what divides us all, and it's always shifting with the wind. The only people who don't understand that are people whose lives have been handed to them with a silver spoon.

But the playing field is finally equalizing. Everyone is now suffering at least a little, and soon, that suffering will make everyone understand what it means to be truly alone.

So its good that the sluts and manwhores get to live it up. Let them carouse while they can. Time is coming for them in the same way it comes for everyone. What will it matter how much you partied and fucked when you're six feet below?

>tfw I get revenge on roasties by larping as a woman on reddit/cc and telling them to dump their husbands/bf
>tfw I also do everything I can to convince men to never get married
>tfw convinced two of my friends to not get married, thus depriving 2 roasties of their golden meal tickets

Attached: woooJak.png (724x611, 101.59K)

>not posting the entire video
streamable.com/no98cv

Attached: 1650090180595.png (821x207, 40.89K)

Congratulations, saving the world bit by bit!

i think something equally as important is exposing guys who got married to their wife's sexual history

guys who do this shit are honest to god super heroes. doing god's work. god's most vital important dirty work. guys who send videos and pictures of the girls being a whore to her fiance or newly wed husband

he has a right to know.

Attached: 1652308770318.jpg (1024x1013, 100.34K)

>But the playing field is finally equalizing. Everyone is now suffering at least a little, and soon, that suffering will make everyone understand what it means to be truly alone.

You have high hopes. Do bonds made in prison truly last once the prisoners are freed?

Either I didn't understand you or you didn't understand me. By "equalizing the playing field", I was not implying that the 'prisoners' will finally get to be free like the whores and parasites. What I was trying to say, is that soon everyone will also be a prisoner. After that, we'll all get to eat the shit sandwich together. The schadenfreude will taste so sweet that I just might get a cavity.

then you aren't getting married user

That also applies to mothers and daughters and every female in existence

Fuck off, I'm not going to join your cesspool

Married men are happier than married women so you really helped them dodge a bullet desu. I got divorced 5 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Marriage is miserable.

I've 40 and never been in danger of any woman wanting to marry me so I guess none of this really matters. I see a lot of burnt out and broken down roasties my age that try to talk to me but what's the point of talking to them if their eggs are all dried up?

My wife was a literal virgin until our wedding night. Had never even dated a guy before. Stay mad faggot