I want to buy one of those Felix cosplays on amazon and wear if around my house...

I want to buy one of those Felix cosplays on amazon and wear if around my house, I know I will never be lucky enough to find a guy to fuck me but I still want the dress

pic related, this cosplayer and me have a similar frame so i know i would look amazing

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-180054_Instagram.jpg (1080x1060, 225.59K)

>so i know i would look amazing
but you and the pic are trannies

I'm not, i am just a coomer with disposable income.

don't buy these overly feminine clothes, it doesn't work unless you're a really good femboy. if you look more like a twink you should stick to androgynous clothes

thats somehow worse, just go on grindr fag

I tried tinder but there is only old men and that's not my thing.

I've tried other femenine clothes and I look effeminate, it also helps that I'm pale and have no body hair.
Now my face thats a problem, but I can cover it

your face isn't a problem if you play to your face's strengths, covering your face is a redflag to anyone with a functioning frontal lobe. you can't be in a relationship with a guy if you don't work with your face first and then your body

Oh, I just want casual sex no relationships.

if anything that's even worse because in casual sex appearances matter much more, whereas in a relationship if you love the person then their appearance matters less. you can't ignore your face my man, unless you like wearing paper bags on your head

Wear those clothes and a kigurumi mask and I would pound your bussy user, we would need to work out some sort of mouth hole though because I'm going to want you to suck me off as well

>I know I will never be lucky enough to find a guy to fuck me but I still want the dress
Gays are pretty sexual so I doubt it'd be that hard.
>t. bifag

I feel flattered user, how old are you?

32, so I'm either to old for you or right in that sweet spot of your daddy issues but still full of stamina to fill you up and make you feel like a girl

I'm afraid I might too old for your taste, I'm 28.

If you're slim and soft that's not a problem

I'm soft but also fat though

Oh, that's a deal breaker
I have 3 rules if I'm going to fuck a guy
1. Must be soft and hairless
2. Must be slim
3. Must be willing to be feminized
I'm bi but I prefer a female aesthetic and if a person can't fit that then I'm not into it, sorry

its ok user, I appreciate the small talk tho

alright user post your feet right this instant

drop discord twink