Is clear thinking dying in favor of hystrionic discourse?

Is clear thinking dying in favor of hystrionic discourse?

Attached: images - 2022-05-19T171156.011.jpg (556x542, 36.67K)

no. you just believe in stupid shit from the internet. i'm thinking BASED!

by the way this same cycle happened in the 1970s, at least in the US. people forget history TOO easy.

>society run according to female caprice and vanity
>everything becomes insane and stupid

I dont think this shit started today, it started in the 1960s and is only unfolding until now and after now, so your counterexample is not much of a counterexample

the problem is correcting itself already

I hate women but every conservative I met was extremely fucking retarded and easy to fool, purely evil and would kill you if he felt it would move him up in his job, or both.

Ok... how does that relate?
How?
Is there a solution then? Starting from what we have now?

>Ok... how does that relate?
2015 SJW maymay image and hysteric discourse

Fair
But even dividing things between liberals and conservatives is qrong
Unclear thinking pervades it all, and conservatives are pretty hystrionic themselves with their flags and shouting repeated phrases

It started in the Roman empire

It started thrre but it ended there too, in a previous civilization
Within the british/american empire/civilization it started in the 1960s and didnt run its full course yet

the red pill is knowing that logical/rational debate has always been a facade

In the British one it was the late 1800s. Just move to Dubai or Singapore if you really dont know how to turn off twitter for two minutes

You are kindz right, but I consider the american to be an extension of the british
And what does twitter have to do with anything?
A facade for what?

>A facade for what?
Not having autism

I keked
Thanks

>Is clear thinking dying in favor of hystrionic discourse?
No, it's always been like this. Just that people have more ways to chimp out than before.

But it seems that at least the higj classes didnt chimp out and the middle classes tried to imitate them. Now there is a system of incentives in which attention is geared towards chimping out, so even if chimping out and disregarding rational discourse was an impulse that was always there, I dont buy the argument of it has always been that way

>pic
scary. you know shes the kind of person never admitting shes wrong even when/if she is. if i had to debate there, i would feel like standing no chance against her even if i had more reasonable arguments. i think she has such a huge ego that - no matter how well-reasoned my arguments are - i wouldnt stand a chance against it because how deeply i believe i am a failure of a human-being

>But even dividing things between liberals and conservatives is qrong
True but the overton window in this country is pathetic and every group aligns themselves with one or the other, even if it's just begrudging tolerance compared to the other side
>and conservatives are pretty hystrionic themselves with their flags and shouting repeated phrases
Yeah I wanted to get into that but I didn't want to ramble. You can see easily their heads are set off on this very site from time to time

that's an observation, not a question.

If that is so, an observation in the form of a question invites the reader to contribute to the discussion by saying if he agrees or not with it, and the reasons why. Its not that hard to engage in a discussion user, you shouls try it some time

>A facade for what?
for just doing whatever the more powerful person wants, you can literally justify anything with a bit of effort
even in science, research direction is dictated by influence