OH MY HECKIN SCIENCE

Thoughts, Jim?!

Cornette sides with Punk to the surprise of no one...but there seems to be some Cornette fatigue going on within the Cult of Cornette because a lot of the Cult of Cornette folks are calling Jim a CM Punk stan, essentially a CM Punk dick rider, under his tweet.

Attached: file.png (753x566, 228.6K)

So it needs to elicit a receipt… because it’s true? Why else would Punk care?

So what exactly was the issue here? Why did he get worked by a promo? I thought AEW was supposed to be different than the WWE with no scripts or anything?

Cornette has said some shit that would elicit thousands of receipts so he should just sit down, shut up, and watch the boys run a train on his fat sow wife

Bro, he blamed Hangman for that DoN match being shit lmao. Punk can't do no wrong in Corny's eyes.

Hangma'am can dish it out but he can't take it. Typical entitled millennial faggot.

Cucks of a feather flock together

You can tell from Punk's face he's terrified Hangman's going to spell out exactly what's been happening rather than just allude to it.

None of this matters. It comes down to CM Punk being exposed as an old head. He said he wanted to come to AEW to put talent over but he has done the opposite. He’s getting worked over a promo when he’s supposed to be a leader. Not a good look for him, aew, or Tony Kahn

If anyone is wondering why Cornette loves Punk so much, it's because Punk was one of the guys that fucked his wife back in the day. Not joking.

Cornette actually being worked by this may be even more embarrassing than this cuckholdry

>I thought AEW was supposed to be different than the WWE
When was the last time you saw WWE wrestlers going into business for themselves and shoot burying their colleagues over perceived slights from months ago

He was still doing that in ROH?

What are you on about? Hangman said this shit to Punk's face. Punk buried him when he wasn't booked and couldn't respond.

The fatigue you speak of is as manufactured as the pipe bomb. It's created, and it's paper thin.
Longevity wise, Punk is evergreen so long as he can talk his shit. The parrots will find nothing burger to squawk over soon enough.

no one knows what your stupid antiquated redneck phrases mean, you stupid cuck

How fucking hard is it to provide the link too nigger?

I was wondering why he was a Phil mark

Easiest way to work people nowadays is through the dirtsheets.

Remember when dudes were tracking MJF's flight at 3 AM after the Meet & Greet fiasco?

You just exposed yourself dumbass.
>Tony is working the sheets!
>cites MJF
yeah, and how is that working out? Still a workedarino story line?

It took him months and an OC feud to turn on Cole. Punk bought himself considerable time with the MJF feud, followed by going over Hangman.

This is going to take a while.