Tfw not 45kg

>tfw not 45kg
it's over for me and no male will ever love me like they love skinny anorexic bitches

Attached: 1644714646657.jpg (1287x1800, 258.6K)

Lose weight, it's one of the few things you can actually control in others perception of you

I've done many things in my life, losing weight wasn't even remotely hard. I dropped 10kg in like 3 months.
Fat people are lower than animals

Attached: 1652922203782.jpg (2048x2048, 448.62K)

be my gf pls and thank you

Except 45kg is a literal child's weight and it's impossible to be that weight unless you're a literal midget, retard. Males are so retarded and infuriating, holy shit
>just be a literal anorexic bro just get an easting disorder just kill yourself and become infertile :))))
kill yourselves

how tall are you?
this, you people with weight as the only problem are so lucky

5'3 and not anywhere near overweight

Care about yourself and not the opinions of men whose brains have been poisoned by misogynistic media

How tall are you, femoid? I will tell you what the acceptable weight is for you.
>just be a literal anorexic bro just get an easting disorder just kill yourself and become infertile :))))
unironically yes, your only use to most men is as a cocksleeve so you should be doing your best to become the best one you can be. Being a fat cunt does nobody any favours. Stop eating fatty.
give us the number in kg fatty

The number of children belonging to fat women shows that this is a weird lie you're telling yourself.

nobody excepts you to 45kg dumb whore just stop being 75kg. also males here would still simp even if you gained weight you just want chad

55kg
keep calling me a fatty though it motivates me to stop eating

i'm 5'4 and 45 kg, you can do it just fine. it's only like half a point below a healthy bmi anyways. i'd kill to be in your place, don't waste it

Im a white male with a fat fetish.

Go to feabie.com

Attached: 7BF17870-8D74-4F4E-A93C-4AFFAADAF337.jpg (1125x1557, 1.22M)

chunky chunky piggy
you could afford to lose 5kg and then you'd be healthy. I'm 5'11" and 61kg.

how many kcals do you eat a day? how many do your burn? also it's not half a point. your bmi is 17, which is a point and a half below normal.

then don't pursue 45kg just lose some weight lmao
Exercising is good for you nonetheless

>having males means being anorexic, getting an eating disorder, killing myself, becoming infertile. I won't so that's why males don't want me
wtf are you on about. who told you this

i am not fat, FUCK.
why do males live in this dichotomy of landwhale vs skeleton?

Architect here, as long as you don't have your own gravitational pull I'm into it. If you want to be more attractive, it'd help if you went to the gym and got more toned so you aren't just a flesh blob.

Attached: venus touches cock and honors it.jpg (850x1538, 161.67K)

oink oink piggu time for your sloppa
I bet you eat 3 meals a day roflmao

why do I have to lose weight at all if I'm not overweight?
>who told you this
the guy I like likes girls who are 45kg.

>I bet you eat 3 meals a day
I- FUCK

i'm actually more like 43.5 kg, so bmi 16.5, i just estimated with metric. i don't count cals, i just eat when i'm hungry. yesterday i only had a chicken burger and fries that i made at home.i used to try and count and actively lose weight, but it actually made me gain lol. realized it's way easier just to distract myself enough that i forget to eat

also i meant that it's half a point for someone who's 5'3

hi OP i am another 5'3 girl here and i wish to be anorexic so man can destroy my ass and my pussy until i bleed and die and rape me everyday. We should become sexy lolis togheter

Attached: b4d9a7483ba140a26d512637503e030a.jpg (1280x720, 309.02K)

gross i just want him to like me like he likes his 43-45kg bitches

ok thanks for the advice user. counting kcals really does only make me think about food.

>why do I have to lose weight at all if I'm not overweight?
then why are you complaining? Have you seen the amount of non-anorexic girls that have a bf?

>the guy I like likes girls who are 45kg
lmao. Did he weigh you or what? If the only thing that's stopping him from dating you is the fact that you aren't particularly 45kg, which I doubt, then move on. It's just one dude and a very weird one.

no he's still dating me but i know that's what he likes and he secretly wishes i was skelly