Im an all knowing deity that is pure good so I created an evil world of shit then created the ultimate evil and let it...

Im an all knowing deity that is pure good so I created an evil world of shit then created the ultimate evil and let it torture you all day on my world of garbage for eternity. Worship me.

Attached: E084A98C-23E8-4E07-8E03-065FED76162A.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

What is evil in this world but what people do to each other?
How is God responsible for people's free will?

Fuck god thats how

You'll never fuck God with that kind of attitude.

Noooo OP

You just don't understand the heckin transcendental naturino of god. So silly

>How is God responsible for people's free will?
If he claims to have made everything and everyone as his will sees fit then everything that ever happened is his fault.

That's the stupidity of creator deities. Any problems that arise in their world are their fault. Yahweh made more sense when he was blessing Caananite forges and bringing lightning storms, than literally doing everything and putting the universe into motion.

Attached: 1645099785143.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

Old Testament god is the demiurge

>If he claims to have made everything and everyone as his will sees fit then everything that ever happened is his fault.
>because God gave you free will, he is responsible for it
Your parents gave your free will. They were responsible for you until you turned 18, but then you became responsible for yourself.
If God is not your adopted father, then you are responsible for your own actions.

>god makes it so the weather is always brutally hot or freezing cold
>god made it so you have to jump through hoops and slave just to exist
>god created bugs
>god created ugly and autistic men
>god literally created women enough said
>disasters and cancer

Everything that comes from god is evil but OHHHHH thank you for trees and apples

>god makes it so the weather is always brutally hot or freezing cold
That was us ruining the climate
>god made it so you have to jump through hoops and slave just to exist
Us again, God didn't invent money
>god created bugs
You got me there. Bug's are cool
>god created ugly and autistic men
That sounds like a problem with you and how you view people.
>god literally created women enough said
See previous
>disasters and cancer
Again, us ruining the climate and doing unhealthy things

I am a misothiest/atheist and not changing

That's fine, I'm just saying that you can hold humanity accountable for these things if you're really angry about it and not just trying to make some retarded anti-point.

>They were responsible for you until you turned 18, but then you became responsible for yourself.
In a purely legal and cultural sense, yes. Otherwise no.
Why do you hit 18 and suddenly what others say and do don't matter? Why are you magically cut off from the world that molded you? Doesn't make any sense.

If your parents locked you in a cage and tormented you for 18 years, on your 18th birthday will you have the strength to go out and be a great person with your "free will"?
The notion that every person is somehow completely independent from the society around them and the experiences they lived through is stupid. It's all a human is. Without it we'd be feral animals.

I'm *legally* responsible for my own actions if I am deemed sane, which I am, so I don't break the law because I don't want that punishment.
Which is all Yahweh really has in this situation. Weird laws and vague threats of ghost-torture should I fail to uphold them.

And that's a whole other thing, why create people you know won't follow your laws just to make a ghost fire pit to punish them for doing what you knew they would do?
It makes Yahweh seem evil, stupid, cruel, vindictive, and borderline. I'm not saying to dismiss morality within Judaism, but the specifics of bronze-age deities are comic book level childishness that don't hold up.

>Weird laws and vague threats of ghost-torture should I fail to uphold them.
The bible is pretty clear that the rules are just there as guidelines, and that God really just wants to come to an understanding with you and work together if you believe. For a better technical understanding, read the book of Hebrews.

Yahweh is a lesser evil god that hates humanity if you read into it but its all bull shit fuck god for this 80 years of shit.

>Yahweh is a lesser evil god that hates humanity if you read into it
thats a bunch of horseshit

Christians on this very site will deny all of this shit you said except when it's to defend God, lmao.

I am a Christian, my brother in Christ

No, I know, it's just that Christians here always deny climate abuses, fight against all things anti-capitalistic, anti-woman, etc.

Ok fucktard

I think that modern Christianity has its head on backwards. For some reason, we're excited about all of these rights being taken away from women and minorities.
You can't legislate morality. Collosians 2:23 says, "Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence." Psalm 82:3-4 says, "Uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed. Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked."

ah thats fair. you seem pretty consistent and knowledgeable about your beliefs which i respect. i didnt mean to sound like a onions redditor i just assumed hypocrisy, sorry user

>consistent
Every conversation and argument has a bottomless hole of "why." I have found that it is impossible to make a fully consistent argument free of paradoxes without embracing one form of fundamentalism or another.