Would you let your girlfriend cosplay online in front of others? implying you'd have one

would you let your girlfriend cosplay online in front of others? implying you'd have one.

Attached: smt kat.gif (969x1200, 775.83K)

Yes, I'd love to be her pimp.

Based answer.
>muh original answer

Yes, I'd be proud to show how sexy my girl is.

fippity bippity skippity

>online
Sure thing. I would not even mind a full-tier camwhore either, as long as there could be any real guarantee only I get to tap that pussy.

ya its alpha to have a content creator gf

Depends on what content she's making.

This made me butthurt but I think this pic (girl) is very beautiful

>drain thousands of dollars from retarded simps while my gf gets to stay at home
>owns tons of sexy outfits for me to fuck her in

literally why would I not

Why would she need you if she makes tons of money and can have any single man she wants and there are millions better than you?

Why is your favgot ass changing the prompt? OP says she's my gf, therefore we are in a situation where she's satisfied with me. Do you think her having a job where she cosplays would magically change our relationship status, as if she was locked in a dimly lit cage with no human contact beforehand? Fucking moron

This. When she realizes she can make good money by doing basically nothing in her room, she will realize she can earn so much more (women are never satisfied) and she'll start fuckin rich Senor Huevos's for good cash in Acapulco resorts.

>Do you think her having a job where she cosplays would magically change our relationship status
Yes. She will eventually earn more than you and see you as something non needful only a burdain.

true i guess. its alpha to have a gf

here comes the retard brigade to project their insecurities and insist that women will only want you if they're making a buck fifty an hour since they could never fathom holding down a woman worth a shit lol

Lucky for me I live in India where our women know their place thanks to us Chad men. I am so sorry you have to jump over 150 hurdles to get a fat amerifat woman.

Hell no cosplay chicks are all crazy whores

Why do moids see everything as transactional? They can't even talk about a hypothetical without devolving into treating relationships like they're Machiavellian psychopaths.

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

>Hell no cosplay chicks are all crazy whores
>I can't have any of them so that must mean they're all whores

that's f-oid fault, they are not camwhoring because they dont have anything to eat, they do it for attention and consumerism i really hope yall die

I've dated Indian women, thankfully while also not living in a poo in loo shithole. really running out of steam huh champ?

I hope you're donating every last cent you make beyond basic necessities user, I'd be really disappointed if you turned out to be a consumerist whore

I fucked 30 american women and there are 5 time more Indians than white americans. Problem? Ratio.

>can't have them
I'm not an ugly faggot so all it'd take is going to a convention and talking to one but I dont want an STD so i'll pass on that shit, imagine putting these skanks on a high horse

enjoy the only tastes of civilization you will ever have. there's a reason they didn't stay with you

>american talk about civilization
you are the most uncivilized group of people ever, glad you are being replaced by china and us