I'm a lonely and ugly male. Please someone talk to me and give me attention

I'm a lonely and ugly male. Please someone talk to me and give me attention

Attached: Nopperabou_manga_infobox.png (452x722, 404.17K)

Sup bro. How's you day going

It's going alright. Just smoking weed and listening to music. How's your day going, fren?

Are you a boob or an ass guy?
>og

>ugly male
How do you look like? I'll be the judge of that.

>Please someone talk to me and give me attention
Would you like to talk about?

Attached: 1652824408828.png (875x847, 434.71K)

I feel like a creep for having sexual desires these days... but I'll say ass either way.
>how do you look like?
Small jaw, small chin, big nose, curly jewfro, big bug eyes
>would you like to talk about?
Idk, whatever you want. What do you like to do? What other boards do you browse? What kinda music do you listen to? How's your day?

another uggo report in. thank fuck for masks although i was the only smeg head in the ship wearing one.

shop i was the only one in the shop
yeah im watching red dwarf.

I stopped wearing them. Got tired of being the odd one out :(

>curly jewfro
Cute

>What do you like to do?
Drawing, playing genshit, cooking, watching essays on youtube, laughing at twitterfags

>What other boards do you browse?
/tttt/ because I'm a troon, /vg/, /cm/, /an/. Tried Any Forums but it's full of tourists and retards.

>What kinda music do you listen to?
Bjork, Swans, Death Grips, Kate Bush, Throbbing Gristle, Aphex Twin, recently have been exploring Frank Zappa, I'm liking him a lot so far

>How's your day?
Pretty chill, I'm at home making my last school projects

How about you?

Attached: 1651663753434.png (875x847, 498.8K)

On a scale of 1-10 how suicidal are you feeling currently? Also what's your favorite game ever?

Attached: miz.jpg (1453x828, 334.93K)

Hello a lonely and ugly male, I'm dad

I need weed and I need it right fucking now

>genshit
Still haven't tried that game. I still only play osrs the most because I'm a retard
>Any Forums
Prett sure everyone would agree that that's the worst board here alongside Any Forums.
>last school project?
What's it about?
>how about you?
Just been smoking weed and listening to music all day. It's been alright I guess, nothing new.
>On a scale of 1-10 how suicidal are you feeling currently?
Solid 7. Not sure why, I've more depresssed than usual all week even though nothing has happened. Sometimes, the perpetual emptiness just hurts way more than feeling low or someone hurting me. I like feeling bad or being hurt by someone because it's better than feeling nothing for a long time.
>what's your favorite game ever?
I'm not sure. I'm still addicted to osrs for the most part so I guess that's the game I have most hours in but I hate it tbqh. The game I enjoyed the most however was probably Tekken 3.

Hello, dad. How is your day going today? Did you do anything nice?
Damn, would share with you if you were lived near me fren. I wish I had a buddy smoke with and talk shit with irl. Would be much better than shitposting online. Noveltly is wearing off

>Still haven't tried that game
It's free and pretty chill. I like to just walk around and pick up flowers, it tickes my retarded brain.

>the worst board
Yeah, but it's one of few places that will allow me to avatarfag so that's spmething.

>What's it about?
Just a bunch of different projects, I'm studying graphic design so I've got a presentation about an artist of my choosing, I have to submit a graphic design for a possible business that you have to make up, making a presentation portfolio. Nothing fancy or complicated since it's my last year, all the creative and fun stuff is long gone.

>Just been smoking weed and listening to music all day.
I've been sober for two years but smoking weed and listening to music is something I miss deeply. What are you listening to? Do you study or work, if so what? Are you a NEET?

Attached: 1645645838624.png (119x128, 18.28K)

Yeah, I'm trying to go sober too. I stopped taking pcp and alcohol, now I just gotta stop smoking weed for good too.
>what are you listening to?
I'm listening to Biv! He makes really great music
>do you study or work?
Yeah, I graduated not too long ago. I'm currently an accountant but I called in sick today because I was feeling brutally depressed and down.
Oh and good luck with college. I'm sure you'll get through it and make a great graphic designer

You should go out more.

Unfortunately, there isn't much to do outside. I went to the beach yesterday and I was just walking around like a maniac alone

I usually meet and hang out with friends.

I don't know any dealers in my area sadly

Nice, I have no friends
I only know one thanks to my normie brother