Soon

Soon

Attached: punkroyalrumble.jpg (1280x720, 145.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbAYWEu6ykk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triple H hates Punk

cope

No. Phil's career is done now. He had one last chance to change and have a good run, and put people over and he failed lmao

>gets immediately thrown out like a jobber the Miz
HOLY BASED

obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=DbAYWEu6ykk

Too late. He blew his big return for a cheap pop at the tranny fed. Now he's been exposed worse than when he was in UFC. There's no recovery from this.

He's not the CEO

If anything Punk's AEW run has shown he can still bring value to a wrestling company

Even though he buried everything he touched and lowered ratings?

Why would WWE suddenly take Punketty after ignoring him for all those years? He's irrelevant to their future programs.

No refunds.

But he is in charge of talent relations and married to one of the CEOs. Cope, Phil, you soon-to-be-unemployed sack of kwab shit

Fox wants him badly, Nick Khan could push it through.

>Enters at #1
>Eliminated by #2 Drew Gulak

I want him to rot too, I'm just being reasonable here.

WWE doesn't want him though, and him bringing his cancerous bullshit into the locker room probably isn't winning anyone over

So was I. As the past few weeks of programming have made clear, H has more say in who gets hired.

If (and it's a massive one) he were to bring Phil back, it would simply be to bury him once and for all kek.

>Hangman called him locker room cancer
Why would he do that?

Renegotiations start in a couple months. I could see them bring him in on a short leash and if he's a problem they can just can him after they score a new deal.

>Listen Phil, it's Paul. You know, the guy who said you had a skinny-fat ass on TV that time. Listen, pal. I know things didn't work out with your Grand Return to wrestling, but hey! Let's let bygones be bygones. We wanna bring you back and give you that WrestleMania main event you always talked about deserving. It's gonna be you against your old nemesis Mike Jackson. And it's gonna be a one off Brawl For All resurrection. You Game?

Attached: 1654197811862.jpg (512x512, 52.87K)