Would you gf pic related?

Would you gf pic related?

Attached: 68a90e39aa4ccd887512970e7744e6486c0604a64e0ad64a273cf3d510914d7f.jpg (217x210, 3.64K)

If she posts pics of herself like that on the internet, then no

My wife is pic related sadly

no ass for easy penis access. no boobs too. sad!

i dont date children, so no

do you slap or hit your wife?
if a girl would be interested in being with me, i'd tell her i want to do that with her

Yes definitely. What a perfect blank slate.
I'll be getting her "upgraded"

If she wore cute clothes and had a pretty face I wouldn't mind. But she does look a bit too tan for my taste :s

Attached: LolitaDress.jpg (700x1050, 147.94K)

>average white woman
oh no no no

Attached: 1467261844713.jpg (395x401, 59.49K)

This faggot has pedos living rent free on his brain

Kill yourself nigga you can clearly tell it's a washed up old skin person

Why is it that not a single response has been in the affirmative yet when robots are asked about their standards the only thing they mention is 'don't be fat'????

checked
Hey I said if she wore nice clothes I wouldn't mind. But if she wore slut shit like booty shorts and a tank top I would just cringe.

>you can clearly tell it's a washed up old skin person
No, cause I don't look at children

Does this bother you?
orig

Attached: 1582420100199.png (1400x1570, 1.3M)

Any woman that isn't obese is acceptable. Any woman can get develop a decent add with diet and training. I'll just gave to tell the bitch to hit the gym.

Any woman can develop a nice ass with this little thing guys also put in called:
effort in the gym.

i'm really worried about having a flat ass lately so this picture was actually really reassuring op, thank you for that

i would 100%. but i'd also date a fat girl too. would probably prefer the latter 2bh but it depends which one would be down to take 2c-b with me

So, the woman has to put in the effort to improve herself for you, while you do nothing but sit on your ass and be an entitled bitch.

No. That's basically a dude body AFAIC.

Bro kys, most women never even saw me as human before I started lifting. As a foid having as ass like that is unacceptable. I don't know why you whores feel you don't need to put work into anything.

If you're working out like you claim to then fine, most on Any Forums don't even gymcel.