I constantly feel like I am doomed. I feel constantly anxious and sad like an catastrophic event is always imminent...

I constantly feel like I am doomed. I feel constantly anxious and sad like an catastrophic event is always imminent. This causes me to be irrationally angry and be a dick to my family, the only people that give a shit about me. How do I get over this?

Attached: 1636995911710.jpg (1600x2300, 257.99K)

Drop your Discord and I'll talk to you about this, it'd be easier than going back and forth on here.

Stop consuming sugar and vegetable oil.

I'm whining here and not on a discord server for losers because I want to be anonymous

read the enchiridion by epictetus and learn how to meditate and write. anger and aggression won't ever bring you justice, they'll only make you suffer. once you understand that, you'll be able to fight back against the anger inside of you and you'll overcome it.

you are doomed and catastrophe is always imminent. this torments you because you haven't learned how to accept it. once you learn how to accept it, everything changes. but it's a daily battle.

fuck off, fbi groomer. he's not going to be one of your little murder minions like that buffalo faggot.

Yeah understandable. Do you know why you feel doomed, or is it just a bad feeling that you get?
It sounds like a meme but meditation can unironically be helpful if you do it consistently, it doesn't fix everything but it can help you be more aware and present.
Recognizing your issue is the first step towards fixing it desu.
Anger is a natural human emotion, it's your response to it that needs adjustment. Keeping a journal or even just a notepad log on why you got angry and what you could have done instead would be good.
It can be hard to find the balance between self reflection and distraction but both are good tools as long as either isn't used too much. Do you have any hobbies or anything that you enjoy doing that can help you take your mind off the feelings?
I don't know your relationship with your family but they still love you, can you try spending more time with them? They're probably worried about you if you're lashing out.

I just want to talk to him and ask questions about his situation in a back and forth manor that's not necessarily ideal on a message board, I understand if someone isn't comfortable with that though. Gomen.

yeah bullshit. no one should tolerate this shit, call it out when you see it, robots. this is a fucking fed trying to groom someone to violence.
fuck you, scum.

I'm being genuine, I'm just an autist. I understand that there's no way to know my intentions, but why assume maliciousness.

bullshit. fuck off, glownigger.

Ignore all the other answers, impending sense of doom and constant anxiety means you almost certainly have generalized anxiety disorder which means your brain is behaviorally set in its ways and nothing you get over with simple words. Get mental help and take the meds they prescribe

You can get over anxiety without taking meds, meds shouldn't be a first resort or the only thing that you try. Especially when most of them are ssris. If you do try them, meds work best in conjunction with working on the underlying mental processes anyway.

Look at them feet

>suggests experimental drugs
>side effects are anxiety, suicide, etc
you should be slapped for how stupid and malicious you are.

Don't be ridiculous. You have to take your pills.

This is extremely bad bait.

yeah give people who are suffering corporate products that literally have a laundry list of side effects including the very symptoms they're trying to overcome.
that's absolutely retarded.

These "side effects" is also what causes the symptomatic relief after you gain a tolerance to them eventually as anxiety disorders are essentially caused by long term social circumstances coupled with genetic susceptibility, accordingly requiring long term solutions. The side effect of increased risk of suicide is mostly caused by sampling bias and a total meme, it is only seen with drugs meant to treat depression/anxiety despite them varying wildly in mechanism of action and unconnected to the pharmacological structure.

Not that user but not everyone gets a tolerance for them, also they're mostly ssris that can make symptoms worse. Yes they should be tried if other options are used in conjunction or are already exhausted, but using them as a first line of defense before trying anything else is kind of retarded. I'm not even a "psych drugs are evil" kind of person.

you're really full of shit and it's obvious. see i genuinely hate people like you who have malicious intent and prey on the suffering. you're a piece of shit.

CB therapy. Mushrooms work too but it's hard to integrate without a therapist or someone to keep tabs on your daily progress.
For acute anxiety or anger, try a weighted blanket. They work surprisingly well by releasing a shitton of oxytocin in your head. Its not a cure but can help stop a ragefit/panic attack without side effects