My brother a software engineer

>My brother a software engineer
>My other brother got a job offer from Tesla
>My cousin manager at wendy's it's not much but still makes more than a wagie cashier.
>My dad making 250k as trucker.
>My mom making decent money as an independent cleaning lady for mansions.
Then there is me..... it's over

Attached: 3epvf2i4jt201.jpg (600x630, 30.01K)

If you live close to each other ask your cousin for a job at Wendy's or you could go to Amazon no interview needed to make 18 dollars an hour

Take a part-time job if you must keep up appearances and enjoy life, brainlet

I wish my family had good connections, literally only my dad has a half decent job and even his isn't that good.

I'd be helping my mother with the cleaning to make some cash.

this
>be OP
>have connections
>do nothing except post incel shit on Any Forums

Same. When he tried to help me it was such a half ass attempt it would have been better if he didnt
>didnt even TRY to haggle a decent wage for me
>didnt even TRY to get me decent hours
Forced to quit because the pay didnt justify commute

You need to humble yourself and start from somewhere. I started out almost literally shoveling shit. Now I am the boss of the shit shovelers.

You think you're better than the shit shovelers? Well you aren't. We have a high turnover rate and I can give you a job right now if you want it. You won't take it because of your arrogance and you're a little bitch

My dad works for the public sector so he literally couldn't do anything to help, I feel like I was just doomed from the start

My family and his family are estranged from each other.Even if I do get the job offer, he might treat me vastly different than the other wagies and not the good way.

I asked my mom for same thing I did not even ask for much, just enough money to buy my vidya games and food, but she still refused.

Public sector usually means union. He needs to stop spending his free days watching niggers throw a ball around and try befriending his union. Best way to have your resume advertised. But he is a lazy fuck like my dad so fat chance

Parents who refuse to help their own are worse than shit. oh but it happens. Millennials dont even receive support from their own blood. Zoomers will probably be sacrificed at this rate

user I'm not retarded to ask some rando on Any Forums for a job.

How do you make 250K just driving a truck? I thought they usually only cleared like 85K in a good year.

And people wonder why there are billionaires in this world. It's because billionaires at least got help from their wealthy parents.

read this and learn to code, it's easy
come join us at:

Attached: 1650878455333.png (379x499, 126.68K)

How do you make 250K just driving a truck?
He is a contractor with his own business not a wagie that gets a salary from an employer. His invoices say he is making decent money but he has pay his own repairs and gas so he is making around 150k

Get a fuckin license cunt, your father would be more than pleased to see you take up the paternal trade.
>t. no father

My dad doesn't want me too either just like mom doesnt want me helping her cleaning houses. see this post they say shit like "I don't want you to work like it did, it's soul crushing go make something of your life" Lol as if people who sit at desks all day any different, they are just there because they need the money to live their expensive lifestyle.

no you are arrogant and probably the kind of person that treats waiters and janitors like shit, right? stupid fucker your dad should have beat you more

I don't feel like I'm better than a janitor, I'd gladly be a janitor but every job online i saw says "1 year of work experience required" now where the hell am I suppose to get that if no job wants to hire me?

already told you i'll give you a job but you said no because you think you are better than it

Not even my parents want to hire me LOL