Be me, attractive 20 y/o femoid

>be me, attractive 20 y/o femoid
>realize that if I act retarded but well mannered people think it's cute and will do tons of shit for me
I love being a woman. I will never understand what feminists are so pissed about. Even the ugliest of women more often than not get the long end of the stick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-073340_Gallery.jpg (703x815, 225.51K)

Political feminists want power as do most people in politics. The people who spout their ideas are simply those who think it's moral and good and the best course of action. Dumb/gullible people make for good supporters.

>female

stfu unless you wanna sex

Nice larp bro! Just be yourself next time.

post ur tits or no one cares

>see pic
>*Huey Lewis and the News intensifies*

not gonna do anything for you if you wont show me your feet desu

not even kidding. if a a girl wont show her feet or has an onlyfans thats when you know to avoid with a wide berth

O-Oh.. S-Sorry for waiting ur time, user...

There's a reason they call themselves feminists and not matriarchal supremacists or gynocentrists.

Because it's never enough. The power isn't enough. They need more.

And honestly, fuck you too.
You don't even deserve it either. I don't know why men just lay the world at the feet of women like this, just because you fucking exist.

Makes me sick.

At least you're honest about it and aren't acting like you're the loser for not winning enough.

Attached: 136987532588.gif (300x300, 1.95M)

It's funny cus one day you're going to realize acting that way ruined your life instead of living an honest and healthy way with someone who actually loves you and by that time it's always too late. That's how single mothers are created who ruin their children's lives

Jfc. The only thing I hate more than power hungry niggers are retarded power hungry niggers. As for your other point that's just the way the world works, user. Most people (ESPECIALLY men) would do anything for a cute girl. Might as well take advantage of it while I have the chance, lool.

Give some examples...

Part of me hopes you get raped for being such a pick-me-ass-bitch.

>That's how single mothers are created who ruin their children's lives
How? And not for nothing but the only way I'm getting pregnant before marriage is by immaculate conception.

Do you WANT me to get banned?! ..on second thought don't answer that..

You'll never get married and the only men who will give you things before getting serious about you will only pump and dump you. It happens 1000 times every second of the day to you stupid fucking roasties and karma is a bitch for the people that actually cared for you that you fucked over

ah fuck off holy shit

You know what attractive girls who act retarded do? They post nudes on /soc/.

Why do you have that saved and where did you get that?

Sorry to burst your bubble user but that doesn't happen to hot girls who play their cards right. Oh, and I'm not having sex until AFTER I get married. So if he does wanna pump and dump it'll cost him half his earnings :^)
>It happens 1000 times every second of the day
Holy COPE. Must be hard knowing that so many girls get pump and dumped yet you can only get the scraps..

My brother sent it to me. We wanted to see who had the most fucked up thing in their gallery.

Attached: 1612837354545-1.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

But you see user, I was only PRETENDING to be retarded :3