Yo anons

Yo anons.

Why are we here? Why do we exist?

Attached: s.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

To play and make your own purpose.

I don't know
Have some choccy milk
>choccy.jpg

We're here just to suffer, so the top 1% can sit and feel superior to us.
You are nothing but a pawn in their game.

I'm losing my mind

Attached: AF9C62A3-B372-497D-A5D1-48C42A547ED5.jpg (780x768, 78.83K)

Define "purpose" in that context pls.

Thx man :)

This is original

Attached: Ch.png (819x827, 12.91K)

>Your parents got horny and didn't use protection
>Aliens or human descendants built a simulated universe
>God is playing a big game of The Sims with you
>You have karmic debt to pay off because of your desires
Take your pick

>Why are we here? Why do we exist?
to experience life and grow spiritually.

Attached: 1652761139776.jpg (635x680, 21.84K)

Idk man, i do feel pretty damn good sometimes.

How do I achieve that?

>Define "purpose"
As simple as "having fun", gratifying your biological impulses, playing tricks on people, being good, being evil; anything goes. Nihilism and determinism are reactions to an easy life.

It depends on your situation I guess. Is there anything in particular you want?

I dont know. I'll find out when I die

My situation?
I have objectively made it in life, like no struggles.

Problem is I just go through the motions and nothing excites me anymore.
I'm only getting fatter and more depressed.
Honestly can't see any reason for going on, as it will only go in a steady decline to the end.
Also can't get a gf and my friends are all busy with their lives, having children and shit like that

I don't think it makes sense to use the term "purpose" in this context, mostly because the term is so vague.

Also I don't really understand why you're bringing up nihilism and determinism, but one could argue that believing in meaning, free will etc. are just reactions of desperation, because the consideration of the alternatives is just too terrifying.

You say nothing excites you. What if you could get anything you wanted? Anything at all? Does anything come to mind? And if so, could you actually get something sort of close to that?

Also I assume you want a gf. Why can't you get one? What do you think is in the way of getting one?

Just want someone to share experiences with, be it a friend or a gf.
I spend most of spare time just sitting alone at home.

As for why I can't get a gf.
I don't meet girls and when I do, I usually have nothing to say to them.
The last years of being isolated has really done a number on my social skills and they were already lacking to begin with.
Also doesn't help that I'm not exactly attractive and when paired with no charm, that's just destined to fail

>believing in meaning, free will etc. are just reactions of desperation
Not really because nobody can define the world to be deterministic because it is built out of an infinite number of causes. Nobody has and never will have the blueprint to life, they've only arbitrarily stated that DNA exists and splits. Nobody can replicate its function. Nobody has fully understood all the complex chemicals required and its advanced sequences. Abiogenesis has never been proven. Free will could be a placeholder sure, but you can't know the unknown unless it's a blind belief. You can never sense the omniscience required to make the observation that determinism is real.

Parents fucked, that's it.

So that's goals. Get a friend/friends and a gf.

Do you have any interests? Or something you like to do that can be done socially?

Maybe that's it, but I usually only do solo activities in most cases.

Haven't really done a lot of social activities/interests.
Any recommendations?

I'm not arguing for determinism. I'm not arguing for any philosophical "models of reality", so I don't know why you're telling me this.

I was refuting your point that people believe in meaning and free will out of fear. Purpose is vague because it's all conjured out of the value judgments you make. Purpose was a good word to use in that context.

It would be advantagous, if the social activity/interest was related to something, that you're already somewhat interested in.

Examples:

- Do you like gaming? Then consider playing social games like an mmo.

- Do you like music? Then consider picking up an instrument and jam with someone. A bass is a good pick to start jamming with people quickly.

- Do you like sports? Any specific sport? Then consider joining a sports club.

You can also look for meet ups online. I think there's a site called meetup, where you can join stuff like board game meet ups etc.