957k (w/Punk, Kenny, Bryan)

miss me yet, trannies?

Attached: 1659147652048927.jpg (800x800, 120.79K)

yea we do codemeister

WE MISS YOU CODESTER

>aew hasnt gotten a single milly since the codeman left

Attached: 1629636561405.jpg (1388x1388, 193.43K)

The signing of Punk followed by the exit of Cody really was the end of that company. The shitposters were right.

WE'RE SORRY CODEMAN PLEASE COME BACK SAVE US SAVE US

unironically this. I wasn't shitposting when I said that losing Cody was the beginning of the end for aew.

I think people just had unrealistic expectations for what punks comeback is gonna be, thats even putting aside the gay "HAPPY TO BE HERE!" wrestling jobbers booking.

Based. Love the Codeman. American Nightmare, baby. How did aew manage to fuck this guy up? Is Tony Khan the worst booker ever?

When Cody was front and center he regularly lost viewers

I don't hate Cody. I didn't like Brandi's booking idea and yeah Cody had a few clunkers but I think Jericho's shit is way worse. The second Punk started doing "Happy to be here" I tuned out on him.

demonstrably untrue

I thought the cody stuff was hilarious in a grug nxt sort of way, it was a disaster you cant help but watch. I liked jericho at the start of aew but he became a parody of himself.

The Cody part of the future Fall of aew DSOTR episode keeps getting longer and longer every week when the real implications of losing him become more clear

fuckin love the Codemeister like you wouldn't believe

I rather watch CM Punk tank the company that have to sit through cringe codyverse segments

i'm gonna shoot the codyverse was fucking SHIT but they brought in punk and shit like house of black and atom sol's midgets which are somehow fucking WORSE. fuck tony

The HoB have had some good matches on the PPVS, problem is gotta sit through some HOT TOPIC edgelord bullshit for 6 months. Cole will never recover from the embarrassment of Forbidden Door.

that's some impressive cope you've got there, trannies, but Cody was pulling double the numbers of dynamite on Raw sooooo

I think that the trannies have evacuated the board

i ain't shitting on the codeman himself his matches (and kenny) were the best parts of AEW but the nightmare factory and brandi was not good. and those shitters are STILL GOING without him it's cray

that's why it's Tony Khan's fault that Cody didn't work in aew because the guy is dimes as fuck in WWE

cody was over as hell for well over a year before it died off, he was only on wwe tv for like 2 months

That explains why it's been extra stupid and dronish lately