I divorced my wife because she wanted to suck my dick

I divorced my wife last week, The wedding concluded, we drove back home to the apartment, got inside the bedroom, jumped on the bed and moments before i penetrated her she stopped me and told me she wanted to suck my dick, i thought she was joking and told her it wasn't funny, she said she was serious, i asked her if she didn't find it degrading and degenerate, she said it wasn't and really wanted to do it, she saw how utterly repulsed and disgusted i was, and told me she was actually joking, but it was too late, i divorced her on the spot and drove her to her family's home, she was crying the entire ride, her father demanded an explanation but i told him to ask his daughter since i couldn't really explain, anyway the coomer side of my regrets it, but overall i think i made the right decision, thoughts?

Im 26 and from jordan by the way

Attached: 1646573912574.jpg (851x837, 35.05K)

Booo get better material

Hahahahaha faggot
No seriously if anyone any does that he is a fucking retard, how could somebody be such a weakass bitch

I don't believe you. Even in sandniggerville you marry your qt innocent virgin bb gorl and she wanna suck yo dick you say "that's right" not "get out"

Why would i want to live with a woman that doesn't respect herself? she would never respect her husband either, sexual pleasure lasts for a moment, what will you do after that? fucking loser

I know you're probably trolling, but why do you think she doesn't respect herself?
If this is true all it means is she wanted to give you, the man she loves, pleasure. What's wrong with making the person you love feel good?

You are a stupid monkey, good luck finding a woman who fits your specifications

I am not trolling.

She doesn't respect herself because getting on your knees and putting a dick, which men use to URINATE, in your mouth, then using said mouth to eat, drink and kiss, is disgusting and shameless.

Also how could she ever read the quran after she had a dick in her mouth? you people are completely disgusting i dont even know why i made this thread here, full of degenerates.

Sucking dick isn't something you are just born with unlike having sex, you did the right thing, this sounds like a larp and strange if it's not since this is Any Forums

Fuck I meant wanting to have sex

You retard almost had it but you still managed to fuck it up

If you want cock in your pussy you probably want it in your mouth too. Just let the woman serve you, don't the muzzies like that? What the fuck dude

I am not sure what Islam's standing on sucking is so I can't say too much

i dont feel like i fucked anything up, ill find a good woman to marry, i want someone to raise my kids i dont want a fuck toy.

Bro, she waited until she was married to take your cock in any way. She was a loyal and submissive wife. Seriously. The only thing she wanted to do was make you happy

hahahahaha holy shit imagine ruining your entire life and being forever alone over some made-up faggot propaganda you accepted because you're a brainless monkey, hardest I've laughed in weeks OP I shit you not

Attached: 565.png (1036x1154, 243.77K)

A whore with him is a whore with another man dumbass

lmao, the middle east should be nuked

I don't he will be forever alone.

Im not sweating lol, ill find another woman to marry like i said previously, maybe thats a hard concept for you to understand but im not a loser like 99% of people on this website.
no, she wanted to make herself happy, she displayed the behavior of a whore.

Fucking EVERY wife sucks dick. Even in your shithole.
All your bros are getting sucked off by their hot arab wives and just nobody says anything.
Also, I'd love a girl to be as much of a whore with me as possible. That's what makes it hot. She's YOURS. You can do things to her no other man ever will be able to

Actually agree with you desu. Coom in mouth is what I coom to often but its exactly like you said
P should go in V and thats it
We lost our ways though, now that we know these things people can't go back to just vanilla
The knowledge itself has destroyed that notion

I'm sure Allah is very proud of you op.