>wonder why they won't stay with me
>I was pulling 8-10/10s for a few years
>not relationships, but it inflated my self-worth
>had two children, both dads left me
>don't even remember their names honestly
>notgonnamakeit.mp4
>turn 30 next week
>can't find a guy who will wife me
>I'm only slightly (50lbs) overweight, two kids, no respectable job, and have only had about 200~ partners
>every guy that's below an 8 that wants me isn't hot enough for me
>fucking gross incels
>I know what I'm worth
>slayqueen.exe
>all of my perfect ideal partners are already married to younger, hotter trad women
>I just wasn't ready to settle down
>I just wanted to party for a while
>why don't men want me anymore
>why are men like this

Attached: singlemoms.jpg (1257x792, 133.09K)

Do incels unironically think women think like this. No wonder why you'll be forever alone

don't want to read all of this

most do thanks to hookup culture idiot

TLDR is incel sharing his sick view on how women think

go back to whatever shitboard you came from this is r9k fucking retard

>this is r9k fucking retard
OK, and? Doesn't change the fact that you are living in the bubble you yourself created.

i dont even know why i use this board most of the people here are just cucks it didnt used to be like this

Stop pretending we don't now live in a polyopticon where we can observe what all women actually do and think

ah yes, the bubble that is 100% of the single women on tinder that are past their prime.

find me a woman who wasn't a complete whore, now passed the age of 28, on tinder

>No wonder why you'll be forever alone
Cats don't count, hun, nor do they love you, they'll happily go to anyone else who "puts out" better than you do... or did.
YOU
PLAYED
YOURSELF
AIN'T NOBODY ELSE'S FAULT
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

I'm married and am exposed to this through my wife's peers/friends and throug my friends. It absolutely is 100% accurate. They all think they're worth so much more than they are and do nothing but complain about men. Men don't need baggage, they'd rather be alone.

Because you showed every man you were with your only purpose is to be a temporary sex relief object. You have no real personality, you are not endearing, and if anything you will be an active detriment on their life that sucks every ounce of joy and positivity from them like the emotional vampire you are, only instead of being the qt big titty mommy milker vampire you are a half sentient tub of lard with legs. Why should they settle for *you* when you are just a vain narcissist?
t. experience
I used to be a semi regular on Tinder, many absolutely are like that.

Attached: AF84DB1C-AD99-48C9-B626-AFC6E0AB7FF6.gif (350x193, 608.59K)

I was swiping through OKCupid with my sister and her first comment was
>WHY ARE THESE WOMEN ALL THE SAME

the ones that stay on dating apps past 30 usually havent found any guys in person, usually people will stop using tinder after they find quality mates in person

that add me on insta/snap thing is so fucking annoying. sole reason why i dont use tinder is because 90% of the whores advertise their stupid fucking socials there

I've accepted I'm probably never going to get a gf for the sole reason that I don't fucking use social media aside from following Japanese artists on Twitter and apparently that's a massive red flag to them now

>him
not at least 8/10? red flag
not on at least 3 different social medias? red flag
not 6' or taller? red flag
not earning 6 figures? red flag
>her
no female reproductive organs? red flag.
no... wait that's basically it

Attached: 1652071010195.png (830x474, 247.27K)

>>her
>no female reproductive organs? red flag.
>no... wait that's basically it
So why won't you sleep with 'nice girls'? Or are they too ugly for you?

Because all the nice girls already have boyfriends

>why won't you sleep with nice girls
>even ugly women only want gigachads because they can freely get railed at a drop of a hat by one on tinder
>inflates their self-worth so much they don't even see anyone below a 7/10
yeah I wonder. anyone claiming to be a femcel is what you're trying to refer to, not incels. they can literally have sex with any average guy but they won't "settle" for guys that are even 3-4 points higher than them.

Attached: 1652675206445.png (600x576, 30.92K)