What good qualities do you have?

what are some good qualities or habits that you picked up in the last 5 years that could get you a gf?

Attached: gmewi31w5oh81.jpg (640x611, 63.87K)

Fuck you for asking the question and making me think about it.

A Honda Civic. Any latina chicks into that?

>good qualities or habits
wrong place to ask retard, I have nothing

Normalize running in the direction of women NOW

Attached: 1648865440563.webm (648x720, 1.15M)

I'm a good listener and remember things people say. That's it, that's the best I can do.

got braces, started lifting, stopped being underweight and im trying to start a more efficient skincare routine.

all this things but im still awkward af

humongus dick

i started using deodorants

I'm a skelly manlet but I can outdrink my friend who has five inches and like 40 pounds on me, does that count?

>tall
>psychopath

That has always been enough.

Hygene and trying to stay relatively into social norms

>8.25x 5.5" dick
Girlfriend please.

literally nothing good desu

I'm tall, considerate, well spoken, and have a girthy donger

i got a 6 pack but im still only 5'7 so...

>that could get you a gf?
There's no quality or habit I could pick up that would get me a gf.

I've continued to autonomously breath my entire life

Attached: 1644809887678.png (553x818, 128.46K)

I pretty much have an ideal personality for women. Not saying there's no room for improvement but even when I'm at rock bottom I can manage to get girls invested in me. Good conversationalist, funny, etc. However at this point in my life pretty much everything else is shit so I don't bother. Even if I score or get a gf it wont be able to be maintained for long due to all my other underlying problems. At least when I fix everything else wrong with my life I won't have to worry about how be interesting.

Attached: ce1.jpg (410x308, 27.13K)

>clean
>neat
>groom (including brows)
>120k salary
>healthy diet
Tbh I have given up. Women don't care about anything that can't be explained in a 140 characters bio or can't be instantly shown by a selfie, the latter being the obviously most important one. So if you can't show your qualities and habits through your physique, clothes, jewelry, car, house, selfie then women won't give a crap. Having money kinda works like that. If you have money but dresses like a hobbo you are effectively a hobbo on everyone's eyes. Women have no reason to give you more than 300ms of their time before rejecnting your so, tough for me. Let's see how much more I can take being alive like this before I kill myself.

yin and yang originally