Abortion? Yeah I'm all for it, it's just a clump of cells and we have to many people on earth anyway

>Abortion? Yeah I'm all for it, it's just a clump of cells and we have to many people on earth anyway
>DID YOU JUST PUNCH THAT PREGNANT WOMAN IN THE STOMACH??? WHAT ABOUT THE HECKIN BABY?? ARE YOU INSANE???

Attached: 1652785551608.png (716x708, 563.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wtf my brain cannot compute this!

Well yeah, cucks and women are not known for consistent positions on anything.

Its only a human when the foid wants to carry it to term. Didn't anyone tell you?

I'm not saying it isn't life, I'm saying lets kill it before it develops self awareness and lives a miserable life
I don't think you can perform an abortion on an infant older than 4 months for that specific reason, if it's older than that it's nervous system develops enough to feel pain

fetuses are absolutely alive. they just arent sapient, theyre not a person yet. killing them is like killing an ant or some shit.
anyways cool strawman OP

>killing them is like killing an ant or some shit.
absolute madman

"Life" is not the same thing as "a person who needs to be protected." I'm sure you'll win a medal for cleverest pedant, though.

>"Life" is not the same thing as "a person who needs to be protected."
What do women have to do with this?

I think it should be legal to kill incels, too, desu. What good is a life without joy? Best to kill them quickly and painlessly before they ACK or go ER.

I believe everyone who is not me should be dead. The earth belongs to me, you are all trespassers. Get off my planet, you can crash on the moon if you can escape me.

Attached: giga.jpg (207x232, 5.16K)

Alas, the police sniper will kill you long before you ever get through that door, Elliot.

Alas, I am already inside your house

Attached: IMG_7945.jpg (1061x555, 71.54K)

Correct. I can't take anti-abortionists seriously unless they're strict vegans.

this is correct, everyone else is wrong

Good luck fighting your way past 99 loli sex dolls.

Even single cell organisms can feel pain.

So? Do you feel bad for accidentally stepping on an amoeba?

amoebas aren't the same

I believe this is where I activate my trap card

Attached: IMG_7359.jpg (419x610, 75.37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amoeba
I have some bad news about your IQ, user.
It'll only get another loli. How many have you gotten through now? I can't even hear yoou.

I don't value amoebas the same as a human life

If it's just saving people from a miserable life, there shouldn't be anything wrong with killing orphans and poor kids as long as they aren't aware of it. Just do it quick and painlessly while they're unconscious

And I don't value fetuses the same as adults. Same deal.

welp its getting overturned