Give me one reason why you wouldn't date a transwoman right now

Give me one reason why you wouldn't date a transwoman right now.

Attached: IMG_20220517_070716.jpg (2925x4096, 1.14M)

I want children and a mentally stable partner..

Sometimes they still have a dick, which is weird if you don't expect it, but like I might as well go for a Twink
I'm not saying it's a full turn off but I'd rather pass on the moment that the deed comes and you don't know who's the bottom
Also their hair is always shit, since their genes are XY instead did XX they don't have the best hair that's smooth and silky, it's always straight, or shaggy, or both
But that's about it I'm not against dating it, I'm pretty sure I'd have a hard time tho

I am heterosexual OP

**Dating em
My autocorrect fucked that up

Because they are men, not women.

I can tolerate looks and dont care about dick but manly voice turns me off

r u a Any Forums pass user???? can I suck ur girlpenis

I'm asexual due to drug abuse and depression. Life's a bitch

I'm not gay
oreganono

cute
imagine frotting your tiny cocks together and kissing
that would be based haha

They don't want to switch and that's the only reason you'd date one over a woman.

Incredible, what a specimen

They lack a bio vagina.
And I'm heterosexual.
And fake tits/saggy estrogen mantits suck.
Also hormones are more complicated than just inject estrogen - be a woman.

I want to see passing trannies cum in women though. Why is this so hard to find :(

I don't know if many trans femmes would exclusively top

First of, they are not stable, secondly they lack loyality, empathy, love and monogamous thinking. Thirdly they're often (99%) used by other guys just to"feel" validated. Fourthly, they're known to dump guys on regular basis when a new guy shows interest. Further they are not into guys who know they're trans they're mainly looking for "straight" guys who they will change and have a cinderella dreamlife.

Because they're mentally unstable and would rather spend the day hating themselves for not being a female than getting over themselves and accepting their place.
They could focus on learning how to cook and clean the house to be an actual good partner. But instead their lives are in shambles with disgusting unkempt rooms and barely doing what's necessary to take care of their own body. Things like shaving themselves or eating right, even just some exercise to get the fat distribution they want, they won't bother because their minds get warped by the estrogen and lack of testosterone to just no longer give a shit.
It pushes their mind further into a depressive state with no recovery until some "medical professional" recommends they permanently mutilate themselves.
Unless there's a trans girl who has her shit together and isn't just a depressed mess 100% of the time and is also willing to help around the house while also having a normal sexual relationship, then nah I'm good.
Yes I realize women don't do those things either.

Basically same. Have gf because it makes it easier to pay rent. I sleep in guest room most nights and do my own thing.

Do white men really hahahahah holy shit

Attached: wtf.png (612x755, 443.14K)

Because I would rather date a gay transman.
I will spend my future with a cute transman boyfriend desu.

I would love to suckle on a girls udders

Attached: udder.png (576x708, 731.41K)