As a socially awkward and anxious person I prefer cats cause they don't care about me while dogs annoy me and make me...

As a socially awkward and anxious person I prefer cats cause they don't care about me while dogs annoy me and make me anxious cause I have to interact with them.
Do you feel the same?

Attached: 1586517465569.jpg (499x444, 34.2K)

In my case, retriver helps my mental illness. He's the only one that cares of me and is happy when he sees me so I'll take that.

There are breeds of dogs that are known for their calm demeanor and tendency not to bark. In my experience though, both cats and dogs care about me too much -- which is a problem since I'm allergic to both.
Dogs help with depression and anxiety, we produce a lot of oxytocin when we interact with dogs we like(and they get oxytocin too).

I like cats because they can be left alone when I go to work, and are perfectly content with just hanging out with me afterwards. I really like dogs too, but I'd feel bad if I had to keep a dog cooped up with no interaction 12 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Thanks for the oxytocin info.
That's why I keep a cat as well. No taking out to piss or shit is a plus cause I'm lazy.

I had a dog growing up
Once he died, I stopped having pets

I never experienced such thing. What do you people do when your pet die? Do you cry for days and bury them in a cemetery?

Yeah basically.
Also there's a void in your life from that point onward

no i fucking hate cats they are arrogant fucking assholes just like women

well said muhfuka

Dogs are effort and for a zero fucks given lazy piece of shit, a similarly non caring asshole species is perfect for a pet. So yeah, cats are cool

yeah. dogs are too demanding imo. cats are chill buuddies

Cats have a Superior mind to dogs. But mainly I just dont like pit bulls cause they scare me.

Bleed. Cats are not chill. Die.

Nah. I have a dog, and a girlfriend.

Fuck off from this site eh?

Why? Dogs are chill.

Normies aren't welcome here. I hate you, hope you bleed to death.

Welcome to Any Forums, kiddo.

I really hope you die barneyfag.

they really are. you probably were a bitch to a cat and thats why they didnt like you.

Most people die, lil man.