Is anyone nostalgic for school? My peak years were elementary and middle school...

Is anyone nostalgic for school? My peak years were elementary and middle school. But then I moved after high school and never recovered. It was a time I was still sociable and had a world outside of my family. Now I feel alone and without any way of reaching the outside world.

Attached: LolitaCross.jpg (640x960, 96.63K)

>My peak years were elementary and middle school.
That's so sad. I guess I could say I "peaked" in elementary too, but I don't want to look at it that way because it'd be admitting it's over.
>without any way of reaching the outside world.
>without
What makes you say that?

I'm making this thread on Any Forums and seeing how many replies I get.

Well ok after middle school my parents didn't want me to go to a heathenous public school so I was sent to a christian school where I was bullied. So yeah the 'atheistic' school was better for my mental health.
>What makes you say that?
I was starting to go out a bit more, mostly walking to target but my mother wanted to move to another state. I followed because I was dependent on her but this place is way too rural and hot. I don't want to go outside. The only place I am is at the church and while they are nice, I want to make my own friends and memories without feeling like I'm forced to.

Whadya know I actually got more replies here than Any Forums I usually get more there, and with non-coomer threads believe it or not.

I'm nostalgic about my elementary school years. I dropped out in middle school, so understandably I don't really like that chapter of my life.
>Now I feel alone and without any way of reaching the outside world.
I prefer it this way, but I'm pretty sure I might undiagnosed AvPD.

Senior year of high school was peak because I used to sell drugs just to stay with my uncle. I would sacrifice some of my supply and give it to slutty women who would fuck for free weed/coke etc.
This is also when I became one with my depression and stopped showing up as often. I still graduated with a 3.6 GPA but only because I showed up and aced tests.
Now I'm just a lonely, miserable person wishing for the end. I never recovered

Yeah but I live with my religious mother and cunt of a brother. So I have no freedom to be truly alone.

I know that feeling, I want away from my family. They're not religious but my mother is overbearing and my sister is a cunt. One day, brother, one day we'll be free.

I hope so. My brother wronged me then told me I should do as I say or he'll tell my mother about Any Forums. Absolutely shameless from a guy who swears me out and calls me a useless sack of shit My mother doesn't like swearing in case you couldn't figure out..

Religious families often don't. From what I can tell it's equivalent to saying 'nigger' to most people today. Your brother does sound like a real piece of shit though, my sister just stresses me out and makes it hard to sleep/enjoy things a lot. She never tries to extort me.

>tfw had extremely unstable homelife
>tfw raped and molested at 11
>tfw that gave me oral herpes that I still occasionally deal with to this day
>tfw highlights of my days would be finding a nice abandoned place to chill in for a bit and maybe find something to sell or just hanging out with my grandfather
>tfw constantly fucked with by the school system for being labeled a potential problem child as they simultaneously tried to talk about how I was the reincarnation of einstein himself
No OP, I am not nostalgic for that time at all. Only times I am sort of nostalgic for are whenever I had complete peace and quiet.

Attached: F4A313E3-8EB7-4565-BEA5-B1E23FA868F8.jpg (264x288, 37.82K)

I really want nothing to do with him. He is the worst person I know, most people are apathetic to kind for me, I had bullies but I could escape them. I can't escape him :(
I'm very sorry user, is life better for you now?

Well, I'm sure you can escape him once you have your own living situation -- if that happens of course. I know the feeling though, I just want to cut contact with family once I'm out.

I don't mind the rest of my family, only him. HIM!

My condolences. Do you have any other examples of him just being a shitty person? Extortion is pretty bad but I don't imagine that's the end of it.

>christian school where I was bullied
Yeah, if anything social norms are enforced more there than in public schools. In the latter you used to have different groups, goths, nerds, etc, where it was easier to fit in. No such thing in religious school, they're brutal. Went to one myself for a year.

Being dependant on shit parents that couldn't care less about your input is one of the worst situations you can find yourself in. But jews decided this generation will not be able to afford moving out. Hope you're young and find a way out of this, it's going to take an immense toll on your mental health. Like, forever.

Gee how fun, I don't usually complain about him. He's a fan of the film full metal jacket so imagine everything he says is YELLING!
One time I was talking a bath and he yelled at me (thin walls here -_-) that he'll circumcise me with a rusty blade. Maybe not the worst but I just want to be left alone :(
He hogs the living room like it's his own space and when I come out of my room to get food he stands in my face and asks 'what do you want', at least he doesn't yell that.
He insults everything that comes out of my mouth and calls it stupid, so now I have a fear of talking to people and then he has the gull to ask me why I don't talk with people more.
He regularly calls me an idiot and moron.
So yeah he's mean :(

Not especially. I mostly just remember being bored all the time. I was already an outcast on behalf of the 'tism, wasn't any good at sports, and was (and still am) the only person in my family who did more thinking than talking. Neither my parents nor my teachers had any clue what to do with me.

My life is still hell, but at least I can keep myself busy now.

Attached: abstract.jpg (3024x3795, 1.18M)

>pointless busywork
>no agency over my own life
>parents getting hysterical over nothing
>rude classmates
Hell no. I do have a soft spot for early university but school can go fuck itself.

Your brother sounds like a sadist, user. Do you know if he was a bully in school? Also, do you have NEETbux?