I'm in a zoom university class and 4/10 of the students have "they/them" listed as pronouns...

I'm in a zoom university class and 4/10 of the students have "they/them" listed as pronouns. One student has "she/her" when it's literally a fat dude with a beard. The first thing the teacher did in the class was ask pronouns then shill her personal instagram. I just wanted to study, man.

Attached: 1609357011238.jpg (250x228, 6.78K)

Not a thing here but yeah realistic in America.
Idc but I also don't wanna name the obvious.

Aren't you glad you're paying $20k a year?

I use they/them pronouns on zoom and social media

Not because I identify as non-binary or anything. (I'm actually straight and cisgender.) I just like making people like OP get upset

Attached: 1652475070022.png (500x500, 154.57K)

Why do you care you weirdo faggot. How does it affect you?

Aren't you glad you just took out a hundred thousand dollar mortgage tied to your name, social security, credit report, and will follow you for the rest of your life that you can't default on or refinance for any reason at all? All for the magical piece of paper that will qualify you to work at Starbucks.

Literally nobody did this weird pronoun bullshit 10 years ago. Why do we have to do it now? When exactly did it become a thing?

Catering to the delusion should be frowned upon.

>Why do we have to do it now?
Well, I just said I do it to upset people.

Simply having they/them as my pronouns in school and insisting people use them makes certain people have actual meltdowns

Pinterest has new pronouns.
You should try their suggestions like xe/xem etc.
I actually see it a bit more often now. They/Them is the old trigger pronoun Boomer

It's actually really funny

I'm not even trans or non-binary. But by insisting you use the article "they" people fly into a rage and become irrationally upset. It's peak comedy

>I just wanted to study, man.
ok? this isn't hindering your learning in any way. Since this is online you barely even need to interact with these people outside of normal classwork.

>paying for university
Imagine being born in a country without public education

Attached: images - 2021-04-17T193834.966.jpg (500x359, 11.39K)

Never thought that pronouns which were most commonly used on meme pages get incorporated by big corporations.

I usually pick other then leave the field blank.

Nobody did this in 2012. Why do it in 2022? Actually explain it to me with reasoning that doesn't involve "triggering le chuds" which is an actual high school tier argument.

That's the most insane shit. Remember 10 years ago when we used to see these "neo-pronouns" on Tumblr blogs and everyone would just laugh at them? What changed that means now we suddenly have to take them seriously? What happened?

There is no other reasoning. I just think it's funny to upset you.

Your discomfort is amusing to me

>Why do we have to do it now?
Is anyone forcing you to do anything?
>10 years ago we didn't have pronouns
Dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA It's a fucking pronoun, faggot. How are you this upset? I don't even give a flying fuck about these mental patients, but if there's one thing I respect about them is for how much people obsess over them, they still have the balls to go outside and do whatever the fuck they want. That's conviction. You are in shambles over words. Words, bro. It's rent fucking free. You're getting mogged by sexuality de jour faggots.

Go outside, like right now

>You're getting mogged by sexuality de jour faggots.
My sides kek

>makes certain people have actual meltdowns
this doens't happen, because they won't even talk to you. 0/10 kill yourself frognigger.

Woah, Any Forums getting taken over by Zoomers.
Never thought they would defend every single pronoun. I tolerate LGBT but even I admit that they/them or other neo pronouns indicate that shit will come out of the other person's mouth

No they just come on the internet and reeeee trannies about words lol.

You fags are the other side of the coin to sjws who have temper tantrums over """"problematic""" language.

You really deserve each other

>thing didn't happen 10 years ago so it must not be allowed to happen now
Peak retardation