If I was born a woman I wouldn't be an angry, depressed incel right now

Why did god sentence me to the torment of being a male and worst of all a short male. I didn't deserve this, why couldn't I just have been born a woman?

Attached: 1622374192412.jpg (600x800, 141.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/15eh487GRAgz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because I need a supply of short femboys. Do what your genetic destiny is.

you could ask to be born a chad instead, my dear tranny.

U can just change your sexuality.
If you're okay with everything then you will even find a partner here

I don't want to be a femboy. I wish I was a woman. I wish I had the body of a woman!
If I was born a chad I would prpbably be even sadder because I would look even less like a woman.
Wdym change sexuality?
I am bisexual I'm already attracted to all genders I don't think its necessary for me to change my sexuality.

Ok just take blockers and HRT then.
You will most likely look the same but hey you can call yourself a 'woman'.

>Ok just take blockers and HRT then.
If only...
But I have no access to it as of now.

DIY it there are multiple websites which sell HRT.
Go to HRT cafe and ask some troon here on /tttt/ based on your region for guidance.

I know that feel. Not even in a "I am actually a woman and need to transition" sort of way - it's just staggering to think that if I woke up tomorrow having genderswapped Ranma-style, with absolutely zero change in personality, life situation, or relative level of attractiveness, I would instantly become highly desirable and most of my problems would vanish. Instead, I will die without knowing what affection even feels like. Being a male who doesn't strictly fit the social expectations of the gender is such a fucking curse it's unreal.

but you're sad about being a depressed incel right? if you're chad you can fuck all the women in the world! isn't that better than being a woman and having to fuck a stinky moid?

>HURR DURR THERE ARE NO GROOMERS ON Any Forums YOU PARANOID Any ForumsTARDS HURR DURR

Made this song for different thread, but it applies just as much, Njoy
voca.ro/15eh487GRAgz

I'm straight and groomed 2 boys already.
Lost 150 euros this way but it was worth it

if they could be groomed that easily then it was probably for the best :3

I am sad because I am not a woman. Thats also why I'm depressed. I also never had sex but thats not my main reason for being sad. If I was born a chad I would have killed myself by now.
I wish I was groomed sometimes.

Groomed how?

They couldn't afford their HRT and didn't know how.
Now they're hiding their boobs from their parents.

i don't know what life as a woman would have been like
but i often wish that i were a girl
but it wouldn't be me would it

I can't afdord HRT either.
God I wish that were me.

How can you convince someone to do it and what do you even get out of it?

>How can you convince someone to do it
They asked around and I offered it to them.
I don't think you have to hardly convince dysphoric people who wanted to take it a long time ago
>what do you even get out of it
Nothing, one of them actually offered to become my gf but I declined.
Idk I just did it lol

I don't get the point, though. Only few males do pass as a women and even then it's really not close to being born one.