Do girls who fetishize virgin men exist the same way the reverse exists?

Do girls who fetishize virgin men exist the same way the reverse exists?

Attached: e1butk6vocz71.jpg (640x850, 122.66K)

Only if he's a tall good looking Chad.

Yeah OP. Every girl wants a guy who has no experience with sex and doesn't know what they're doing.

Actually, it's what I look for in a woman as well

Attached: 1652314023669.jpg (225x225, 7.77K)

the reverse of something almost always exists
virgin men are way better than promiscuous men

Yeah. My high school had a girl with a cherry popping fetish. no lie the anime club had less virgins in it then there was on the football team. She had the nickname succubus because she got off to "corrupting" innocent guys.

Not fetishize but my gf really wanted to be sure that I was a virgin because she was too.

Hot, sounds like somethin out of a hentai

Girls don't fetishize virgin men, if you're not sexually successful she's not interested, if you're a virgin she'll think there's something wrong with you, they don't get that feeling good of being someone's first, they like to know you're successful with other women and want to try to be the one that ties you down.

Ive met two girls who wanted to take my virginity but I succesfully defended myself against them.

Where did you meet them anyway?

Probably because it is and he's lying

Are there any good hentais based on a girl taking a shy guy's virginity?

One from college another from /soc/

Depends on if you like shota or not. Its a very popular theme in shota x shotacon.

No, I dislike shota

Listen to this user. There are always exceptions and fringe cases, but there is an immense biological and sociological weight behind the general aversion women have to male virgins. You hear all the fucking time dudes talk about women getting extra frisky with him when they discover he's in a relationship, but how often do you hear virgin men talk about being pursued by virgin hunting women? It just doesn't happen; the female brain isn't wired that way.

Yes, but from my personal experiences, they are shitty people who will never respect your feelings and will only care about claiming you as a trophy.
I mean losing your virginity is a one-tume deal. It can only happen once, so once she defloweres you, she won't stick around no matter how enamored you became and how much you simp for her or if she sticks around, it'll be to suck your energy dry while she sucks some other virgin dude's dick dry for the one and only time he'll get her to do it.

Do with that information what you want. Be sure to be ok with her not sticking around if you find one.

Just like there are people fetishizing virgin women only if they have perfect posture and

Not really. I don't care about looks in women that much, I can be attracted to most women if they give me positive attention

This sounds horrible though. It's your special first time and to her you're just another number. I'd probably cry desu.

Yeah, my wife is one of them. On one hand, I wish I was a virgin when we met so I could've given it to her, but on the other hand, our experiences with our past relationships helped us learn what we wanted from a partner, and thus form a big part of why we appreciate each other so much.

That said, my wife doesn't overly fetishize it to any kind of obsessive of creepy degree, it's just a kink of hers. I've been considering bringing it up as a roleplay we could possibly try.

>/soc/
Oh was she going to top you after tranime and chill?

as a guy who was in high school in a class with 2 boys (one of them was me) and 17 girls, so an almost all female friend circle (and it was horror, girls are way meaner and insufferable than any of my male friends)
I can tell you yes, they do
but not in the way that you think

like there's no girl wanting to take your virginity because for the sake of itself
It's more of a jealousy thinking
like they'll get off on being the only girl you've every been with and your love is just for them
or that they don't have to be ashamed that they are inexperienced too, so you both can explore without one being too "pushy"