Inceldom is a cult that takes young men down a path of assured failure with the opposite sex

Inceldom is a cult that takes young men down a path of assured failure with the opposite sex.

Attached: 1642706076767.png (585x196, 25.05K)

>I'm already fucked up
>17

Attached: 1652296561598.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

Inceldom is reality for a lot of men. Yeah, if they did all they could, they would have a shot at being with an average girl. Escapism is just so good and societal hierarchy so steep that it isnt worth it.

>t. Not an incel

Unironically go outside and watch

The Blackpill is real though, if you're a sub 8 man its likely over for you

80% of men have children

Exactly. I was probably that stupid too but I see at 26 that everything can always get worse than you thought possible. I would murder someone to get my juicy innocent 17 year old brain back that could still feel human emotion.

Yeah, eventually the foid hits 30 and settles with her looksmatch (provided he betabucksmaxxed)

>Inceldom is a cult that takes young men down a path of assured failure with the opposite sex.
Literally me. I found blackpill in the beginning of uni and it fucked me up terribly. I didn't have trouble making friends but when it came to girls I was a fucking zero. It poisoned my naive child like brain and destroyed my self esteem, confidence, I turned into a real doomer. Even when I had girls blatantly showing signs that they like me or straight up asking me out, I was so convinced that I could never be loved and I rejected them or did idiotic shit on purpose to turn them away. My friends asked me if I was gay even at one point. I realized I was heading down the wrong path, tried to change my mindset but covid hit and it was too late.

True, stupid cumskins,chinks and niggers that are too coward to face the real world.
Only brownskins are the truecels because no race wishes to fuck them

>chad looks up blackpill
why tho?

It's obviously unhealthy but it's also just a symptom of a larger problem.

>gets women approaching him and asking him out
>rejects them
>thinks hes a truecel
kill yourself

You guys have probably had several girls introduced in you but just didn't have the self-esteem to recognize it. It's more common than we like to admit. It's easier to wallow in sadness.

I was already one long before I ever heard of "incels".

original

cope

original

The larger problem is that boys never get initiated to men and stay like children, or worse stay feminine their entire lives. Then when they hit a wall of needing to be mature, conscientious, and capable they are totally and completely lacking, and they have nothing to do but accept bitter failure or try and angrily pass the buck off to someone else.

Attached: 51L5k9iZ2TL[1].jpg (329x500, 38.17K)

>boys never get initiated to men and stay like children, or worse stay feminine their entire lives
What is this initation like

>Then when they hit a wall of needing to be mature, conscientious, and capable

If being mature, conscientious, and capable got you chicks in the US, curries would get laid more than Tyrone.

Inceldom is a symptom of an extremely undesirable female population, and of a broader attack on modern patriarchal civilization.

>You guys have probably had several girls introduced in you but just didn't have the self-esteem to recognize it.

No, I didn't.

I went to a Catholic school for middle school and high school. Each class only had around 75 kids in it. By the end of 7 years with those people, everyone knew everyone else *very* well. I heard about every last girl's every crush, from the onset of puberty until high school graduation - either directly from the girl, or as gossip. I was never that crush. For anyone.

I was a babyfaced skelly who had been put one grade ahead, and no girl saw me as masculine in any way, shape or form. When I got to college, I was so far behind everyone else in my development that I may as well have been a space alien. Women see me as completely asexual...when they don't tell me to my face that they always assumed I was gay.

I recommend you read the book in the image but the Cliff Notes version is that almost every last culture in antiquity across the entire world when it came time to initiate a boy into manhood they would rip him away from the mother in some of the most scary and violent ways possible, Completely cut out any and all feminine influences in his life from that point on, and force him to undergo some kind of trial after which he was expected to be the ambassador and prime example of the culture.

I dont think youre as mature and conscientious as you think you are if you only hold those values to get pussy

You had friends at the beginning of uni ? damn youre lucky. I totally fucked up the beginning. Just went there to do homework.