Gas station girl remembers what I get and knows my schedule and goes "you're late!" If I come in later than normal

>gas station girl remembers what I get and knows my schedule and goes "you're late!" If I come in later than normal
>Normies telling me she must like me
>Know she's just being nice
I can't imagine how dehumanizing the normie mindset is. to make a customer service workers work place less comfortable for them to go by asking them out for just doing their job.

Attached: 1652696671865.png (1314x964, 1.52M)

she's flirting with you retard. her job doesn't depend on tips so she has no other reason to be nice to you

>Normies telling me she must like me
Guess I was always Chad and didn't realize it.

I dunno, there are people who seem to enjoy customer service jobs and are like gregarious and enjoy a quick chat, even in drive-thrus and stuff. On the other hand it does sound like she's being pretty cute to OP. In conclusion I'm a lonely idiot dipshit

if you become a regular at any establishment the attendants will recognize you and try to sort out some familiar banter.

>t. goes to the same gas station for smokes

There's no chance she actually likes me. Ya know one time where I worked a girl would wave bye to me, go out of her way to talk to me, talk to me about very personal stuff, always around me, etc. Never before in my life did I truly think someone was going to like me. I thought she did. She'd always be busy when I'd ask her if she'd want to do something. She'd ask me then say she's busy. Then she talks about having feelings for someone after months. Never speaks to me again. A customer service person being nice to you I cannot truly believe means anything after all that. Or from anyone really

If you mistake kindness for attraction, and actually approach her. You'll be mocked and called a loser nice guy incel.

This is why I have absolutely no sympathy for whiny incels. Even when a women is blatantly interested in you, you invent endless reasons why it can't possibly be true. You deserve to be alone; you actively choose to reject people who are interested in you.

random act of kindness =/= attraction
besides that would make him a volcel.

>using a single person from your past as an excuse to generalize all interactions with all women
The difference between normal guys and incels is that normal guys don't have this absurd fear of failure. Sabotaging yourself before you even try is why you're a failure.

You don't know shit, retard. Maybe she's just being nice and maybe she likes him. Only way to know is ask. Your fear of asking is why you're single.

You can't reject someone who doesn't express interest in you.

>Even when a women is blatantly interested in you

This is incredible solipsism and protagonist bias.

I have worked as a gas station cashier, and it's boring as fuck. When people come in every day (and our quick mart had a coffee station, so there were definitely people who came in every day) you start chit-chating with them to kill time, and for no other reason. This girl is having a similar exchange with 20 or more customers, of all sexes and age groups. It's not flirting.

People who think the world revolves around them and they MUST be the only person a cashier exchanges pleasantries with and she MUST be flirting are the reason many young women have to be bitches in public. They are being forced to act that way because of guys like you.

OP's girl is expressing interest and he's choosing to invent reasons to believe otherwise. I've lost count of how many greentexts I've read from "incels" describing all the times a girl was obviously interested in them and they didn't make a move or worked overtime to convince themselves that they were imagining things. The people who are actually grotesque, 2/10 legit incels are a tiny minority compared to the whiny normies who are just pussies scared of being rejected even when a girl is obviously into them.

Really, what's the worst that can happen if you ask her out? If she's charming enough to notice when you come in late, she can probably politely reject you without making it a big deal. Worst case scenario you go to another gas station. And maybe she'll say yes. Either way it'll be an experience

100%, but there are ways to leverage repeated interactions into your favor.
The issue isn't whether or not the girl likes either of you. It's that you're too autistic to recognize how to leverage these types of interactions into your favor without over thinking it. People are people.

>absurd fear of failure
And not just that, there's also being mocked, screamed at, pitied, lied to, cheated on, accused of rape or assault and humiliated.

Attached: but everytihng to lose.jpg (895x580, 40.38K)

lol shut the fuck up nigger, I've worked customer service longer than you've been alive and being bare minimum friendly because it's your job is worlds away from actively flirting like OP describes. When girls don't like a male customer, they ignore him. They'll be generic friendly with older guys, sure, but the dynamic with a guy close to their own age is very different and they know perfectly well that overly friendly behavior will be interpreted as flirting. If they're not interested, they'll go out of their way to avoid giving any signals that might be misinterpreted as attraction. You think girls don't understand how to flirt?

OP's girl knows exactly what she's doing. If she didn't like him then she would be generic friendly toward him, not letting him know that she remembers his name (knowing his name at all is already a sign that she's interested) and making playful banter when he shows up later than usual.

Listen, I'm gonna lay this out as plainly as possible: you are a coward faggot and you're alone because you're scared of rejection. The worst possible scenario for OP is that he asks her out and she turns him down because she was just being friendly. Oh no, the end of the fucking world!

Yeah you got it bro, if you ask the gas station girl out for coffee then she's going to start screaming about how you're raping her. You nailed it! No rape accusations for this clever boy!

not OP but I appreciate the no-bullshit positivity

lol

>I've lost count of how many greentexts I've read from "incels" describing all the times a girl was obviously interested in them and they didn't make a move

95% of the time, those are delusions. The entire reason they think the girl was interested is BECAUSE they didn't make a move. If they had made a move, they would have been shot down, and then they wouldn't have that greentext any more.

If you are walking around thinking that there were girls "obviously" interested in you that you didn't make a move on, take your failure rate and apply it to those incidents. If the times you DID make a move, you failed 95% of the time, then 95% of the "missed signals" events you are imagining would also have failed.