Why is it all you guys talk about is women? Why do you care so much? If you're an aspie...

Why is it all you guys talk about is women? Why do you care so much? If you're an aspie, which I know a fuck ton of you on this board are, you need to just stop bothering with the prospect of getting a GF. It won't happen. Even if it does happen by some miracle, your emotional and social problems and your limitations that come with having autism will ruin the relationship eventually, and you'll be worse off than you were previously. You guys need to fucking give it up, seriously. Having a GF isn't like what it appears to be in the movies or anime. It requires actual human connection, and we fail completely in that aspect, so you need to just fucking focus on yourself and your hobbies and just enjoy what little time you have on this earth. Stop wasting your time here. This place is doing nothing for you. I am saying this as a fellow aspie who has accepted that this is my lot in life, and there's nothing wrong with that, so just stop it.

I can only hope that someone here will see what I've said and take it to heart. I expect I will mostly get dismissive responses, but whatever, as long as I help one aspie that's all I want. That is all.

Attached: 1651102563977.png (917x1347, 1.05M)

I'm only here to bait incels. I can't fathom the type of "person" you have to be who types daily writing "I hate women so much it's unreal" and then spending the next 12 hours browsing a board talking about women and how awful they are. If this place just causes you suffering, why are you here?

Attached: 1629412770187.png (600x590, 310.22K)

>Me want to fuck
>You say don't fuck
>Me still want to fuck
>Me talk about wanting to fuck

Is this insightful enough for you to quit posting useless rants OP?

Attached: 234d12r23f.jpg (262x192, 7.12K)

You are a man, not an animal. Go jerk off and get it out of your system. You are more than your urges. If you really are a slave to your desire to fuck, then you're an idiot and it's no wonder that you've ended up here. Stop being a pathetic animal.

Attached: 1645938200883.jpg (2909x4096, 496.16K)

I'm a high functioning aspie and I've had a couple successful relationships.

OP I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences. I'm sure there are women out there who'd be compatible with you. Maybe just work on being less cringe. Good luck user.

then why are you here on this dumb board?

you're a big faggot

A robot incel calling me a faggot, lol.

Attached: 1644986963245.jpg (1173x2039, 141.25K)

Fuck off, avatar jackass

>bro just stop having needs and be happy without them ever being met (even though that is the complete opposite of what happiness actually is)
gee thanks

I don't feel like it, so no.
Well then stay here and keep rotting and complaining about how women are horrible, keep telling yourself you "need" somebody else to make you happy, keep depending on that even though it's not true and you can do better than that. Do whatever the fuck you want man. I am only trying to look out for my aspie brothers and give this advice to those who need to hear it.

Attached: 1645310577104.jpg (4326x3072, 531.12K)

Youre here blogging say something actually interesting you useless fuckhole

I have female friends i've hanged out with my whole life and still do so I know you're right. Never thought of those two sexually and only as bros but even so my dick is too horny in general to not want a girlfriend at least a bit. Maybe my nuts are just useless for me, just using them to jerk off..

>implying 99% of this board isn't just people "blogging" about how they're so miserable
Where do you think we are?

Attached: 1647316086331.gif (500x500, 54.67K)

I understand this feeling completely. It's just the reality I've had to accept and I imagine many others may have to accept it as well.

I believe so too, but it is blatantly ignorant to pretend it works, not over internet.
A lot of people are just slaves to their desires, many lived like that since the upbringing and know nothing better, many use it as a coping mechanism to escape the realities of life.
Trying to invoke stoicism in someone who is content with where he is trough the web is fruitless, you get the same responses all the time.
An egoistic waste of board space

Attached: EkTL8q7WkAEUxU3.jpg (1080x855, 64.67K)

Stop arguing with foids.

I get that. Still, I can only try to open up people's minds. This is more of a way of saying "if all else fails, you might just have to accept that this is it and there's nothing wrong with that."

>just doing what everyone else is cause im a dumb little npc

>"why are you discussing things that this board usually discusses you npc!!"
You're an idiot.

Why even use my nuts to jerk off when I'll never get pussy..

Here's an alternative, you stop projecting your own defeatist faggotry on others and telling people to suppress the human desire for love and companionship. Maybe it is really hopeless for you, but I'm a diagnosed sperg who only got into his first relationship at 25 and you know what? It's nice. It's actually a nice thing to have. And if I had given up like your weak ass did, it would have never happened. So fuck you, fuck your nebulous notion of "hobbies" that disregard the fundamental need for peer recognition and affection and fuck your attempts at dragging down others. Don't listen to this cuck, brothers. Never stop trying.

I know genuine aspies irl that will actually NEVER get a girlfriend or even move out of their parents house, it's honestly truly depressing

I understand you man. Im 26 and never had a relationship or anything most normans have. Its a process of acceptance but Im trying to develop an ascetic sort of life. I will become a master of meditation and yoga and live as simply as I can. It is hard dealing with the shame but if I think deeply I realize there is no reason to be jealous. OM NAMA SHIVAYA

>mfw I've always known trying to get a gf isn't worth it

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 31.98K)

Cause the point of a board is to just spam it with what everyone else is spamming, spot on you witless fuck