University volcel???

is it normal to be a volcel during university or am i missing out
i'm almost done my CS master's program and i haven't had any sex at all during my entire time in uni

i'm happy because i'm on route for a decent career once i graduate, but i feel like i probably should fit some pussy into my schedule
all i do is study, play video games, browse Any Forums, and lift
my studies take up most of my time and effort, so i don't really want to change up my priorities until i graduate
what would you do? is it worth having some fun while i'm still here?
all i truly care about is my career, i just want to hear what you guys think
what would you do?

Attached: 1652327919843.jpg (702x619, 76.86K)

>CS master's program
That specific string of letters is the more pussy-repelling than any other. Computer science is just a bunch of fucking autistic men. Women give zero fucks about CS and their ovaries shrivel up like raisins at the mere mention of it.
>is it normal to be a volcel during university or am i missing out
It's becoming increasingly normal for uni students to not be having sex, especially among STEM majors. A bit concerning. Regardless, getting laid at uni is easier than getting laid anywhere else purely because of how many attractive single women with similar life goals are in a 20 mile radius of you. I personally never got laid during my undergraduate years, but that's only because I was a socially retarded drug addict trapped in an abusive living situation who only cared about grades and what he was going to eat tomorrow. I had plenty of women throw themselves at me, but I always dropped the ball.
>what would you do?
If I were you, I would make time for some social interaction, even if you have to sacrifice something else you already do, such as lifting. One of my greatest regrets is that I didn't socialize enough at uni. The environment makes socializing easier. Just do ANYTHING that will develop a social circle. Find a D&D group or pretend to care about sports, for example.
>is it worth having some fun while i'm still here?
Grades and your career are more important than anything else, but you're going to be a bit sad if you graduate with zero meaningful social/romantic memories.

Attached: 1608064330523.gif (240x320, 234.87K)

i'll take your advice, thanks
a guy i lift with invites me to parties but i normally say no
this time, i think i'll go to a few

>Gets invited to parties regularly
>Bitches and moans about not getting laid
I regret posting my first reply. You're a dunce.

Attached: 1645807382650.jpg (625x468, 71.52K)

in CS there are no women so you'd need to expend lots of extra energy just to socialize enough with people outside of CS to sway those odds in your favor. if you feel like you can finish your degree without female attention then don't change a working system. don't second guess yourself because of tinder consoomer marketing memes. casual sex is not fulfilling and it's a lot of extra, unpaid WORK as a man.

>getting laid at uni is easier than getting laid anywhere else purely because of how many attractive single women with similar life goals are in a 20 mile radius of you
bullshit. by that logic all you'd have to do is move to a college town and get the same benefits, you wouldn't have to enroll in college yourself. physical proximity means little, social skills and CONTACTS are everything. for a CS student who only meets autistic men every day it's no easier than for some guy working in an office a block away from campus. the fact that he's "in college" means nothing.

>I had plenty of women throw themselves at me, but I always dropped the ball.
translation: you studied something that women also study.

>Find a D&D group
half a dozen nerds nervously simping for two fat sluts, a social dead end.

>pretend to care about sports
you mean one of the coed sports classes like frisbee or martial arts? you'll definitely meet women there but there's hardly an opportunity to talk. the expectation is that people arrive, do the sport for an hour and then leave again. awkward glances are exchanged, some cringy smalltalk happens where both are aware that a dozen people can overhear every word they say, plus women get self-conscious about being sweaty and wearing little to no makeup... at best you'll get noticed there and have an actual convo some other day in some other meeting place, like when getting lunch between courses. it's a big time and energy investment just to maybe have one or two girls remember your face and say hi in the cafeteria.

There are virtually no women in stem tho so you were pretty much destined to have dry dick throughout the entire program. In my classes for every 1 female there's like 50 males. Competition for getting at any woman in my program was insane

Yes, alot of women who pursue stem end up having very strained relationships due to the amount of studying needed and the exhaustion caused, which makes them not be in the mood to have sex or even want it heavily.

Try to have some fun, but don't go overboard. You can cut Vidya time and do other more normalfag stuff.

>strained relationships due to the amount of studying needed and the exhaustion caused
due to this, i have become a true hermit ever since i started taking my education seriously
hahaha

Attached: 1652340084052.jpg (705x397, 41.38K)

>strained relationships due to the amount of studying needed and the exhaustion caused
you must understand sir do the needful

Daily reminder that college-educate women are garbage, only high-school educated some. Are wife material.

I read a study saying college educated foids are the holy grail in terms of marriage because divorce rates are low with them.

No, they divorce less because they marry less.
The number of sexual partners increases the higher the educational degree.

>The number of sexual partners increases the higher the educational degree.

now that's a brutal blackpill
you'd think the educated ones wouldn't be whoring around

This isn't K-12. People just go to lectures or labs and then just bounce.

I went through 5 years of university without ever speaking to anyone outside of study related stuff

Interesting thread about university life, is very relevant. You can be a social hermit all you want but cooperating with others on study stuff is important to get through terms with good grades. Too many assignments in too many courses to do it alone i feel.

By study related stuff I didn't mean cooperating, I meant talking to someone once every 6 months to ask what kind of questions the professor would ask during the exam.

Oh. How is studying without much cooperation with others working out for you? I do the same but i attend these problem-solving sessions although thats not working in a group but rather 1-on-1 with a student assistant. Im in a STEM field though so I feel like working with others and having someone to sparr with would have improved my understanding of subjects.

Attached: 1651319685784.jpg (750x1000, 71.65K)

Well I study anthropology so my experience is different. Also I'm italian and here uni doesn't have a lot of homework or written tests. You just study some 1000 pages for the exam, you show up, the professor asks you like 3 obscure, irrelevant questions in 5 minutes and tells you to fuck off. I found out that american erasmus students are always shocked that our uni system is so hard, you guys seem to have a lot less material to study and exams are also structured differently, with midterm partial tests and so on.
Since I just had to sit on books and learn, I never really felt the need to study with others. If I was in STEM I probably would've needed some cooperation.

You're.. actually surprised? You'd have a better life dropping out young hitting the gym and working manual Labor brother

God fucking damn it, i wish i could do university shit like you. But year 4 and im going into a total mental breakdown, probably gonna fail 50% of my courses this semester.
I want a fucking gf. Why the fuck does my life have to be like this ? Literally didnt make a single friend in the last 4 years.

Someone be coping.

I think it just depends. Having other people helps for maths and logic stuff as well as assignments, but studying is something you have to do on your own. University system is pretty close to what the pizzafag said.

>t. Stem double major in europe