Is there anyone you no longer have contact with that you want to speak to again? whats stopping you?

is there anyone you no longer have contact with that you want to speak to again? whats stopping you?

Attached: A4581F2C-35BD-4486-ABD7-DB664720AE16.jpg (2000x2044, 254.88K)

I have vague curiosity about a couple of people. Once it was satisfied, I'd drop them again. Ironically, they probably remember me as incredibly needy, because I was back then, and wouldn't talk to me at all, even though I am now so cold a person they would be pleasantly surprised when I disappeared, as everyone else in my life has been so far.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. None of this does. Thanks for reading my gay fucking blogpost.

no. if i left people in the past it's for a reason. stay there.

The last time we spoke she wished that my life would be hell and that I'd never be happy again. So far her wish is coming true.

>is there anyone you no longer have contact with
Yeah
>that you want to speak to again?
Nah

Yeah she blocked my fucking number stupid psycho whore that's what's stopping me. I would murder just to hold her again.

many. i find myself tortured by the thought of having words unsaid and having people not know how i really feel about them- even those that have hurt and wronged me in the past. i hate holding grudges, i hate breaking contact, i hate closing doors, but at the same time i have to value myself and not allow people who have stabbed me in the back a chance to do it again.
and then there are those people where nothing went quite wrong, but nothing went right either- where our communication changed over time or just unraveled completely, but my own pride and fear of rejection prevent me from ever reaching out.
i have always been my biggest obstacle.

>is there anyone you no longer have contact with that you want to speak to again?
A couple.
>whats stopping you?
They're taking a big sleep.

The one time I found myself praying somebody would contact me again he actually fucking did and it ended up being one of the more miserable months of my life in recent memory before I had a meltdown and cut him off again. No, I should probably leave my bridges burnt.

Attached: 1639362961249.jpg (711x710, 37.47K)

Friendly reminder to all: if you initiate contact with her again, you are a cuckhold.

A girl I knew in school, who I used to love more than life itself. She liked me back too. I didn't talk to her enough though and it's been 10 years, it would be weird. I also don't want to see the boyfriend/husband she has now.

Yo is that you Amy
It's cool we can pick up where we left off

i had a best friend once like my twin flame and everything and she started dating a fucked up methhead and when i told her she deserved better because he would abuse her she got really defensive and cut me off entirely. i only wanted her to be safe and she was the only girl i ever really related to, so losing her as a friend really fucking sucked
> whats stopping you?
i reached out a couple times over the years as we fell out in 2016 and she always ignores my messages so i feel like moving on was the best option

like half of the faggots that make the sdame damn threads on this board every day

Because i m not good enough for him, he will never loves me

there was a girl who had a very similar personality and similar interests to me, never talked to her cause my insecurities won
whenever I come across people like that I dread how long it'll take until the mirror cracks and I realize I have no one on this godforsaken earth

A few actually but there was this one online friend that I talked with between 2014-2016 that I was really fond of. Despite everything I was a pretty disgusting person to them and things kept getting more and more strained until we ceased communications, I barely even remember how the events unfolded or who initiated the cut contact. I could message them right now but I know I'll just end up looking like an obsessed sperg who didn't get over some online friend for 6 years; which is true I suppose but I don't want them to say it.

Attached: 2679599500.jpg (1050x580, 298.08K)

Lol literally the exact same thing happened to me too, I don't think about her much now but sometimes I'll have a dream about her and she'll stay in my mind for a while.

Do you have any more details on this person. That would cover the period in which I was actively talking to anons from here. Although it seems doubtful any of them would miss me.

is there anyone you no longer have contact with that you want to speak to again?
yes
whats stopping you?
no means of contacting them
hopefully they see one of my vagueposts, otherwise it's luck of the draw next month

>is there anyone you no longer have contact with that you want to speak to again?
Many, many people I used to talk to on Myspace/Facebook... mostly scene girls.
>whats stopping you?
I had one night stands with a bunch of them and never spoke to them again, so it would be awkward.