Asian girl in my class is so nice to me, bros. I don't know how to take it further and ask her on a date. It's scary

Asian girl in my class is so nice to me, bros. I don't know how to take it further and ask her on a date. It's scary.

Attached: 46534643565.png (512x501, 521.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0OJGAWLHLBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just picture if while you were behind her she let rip an enormous stinky cloud like fraapnnppa braaaaap hehe imagine if while she was ripping it hard a thick pungent aromatic nutty log emerged and portruded gradually onto the sheets until she snipped the tip of it off with her classy turdcutter

would you be like ummmmumauma sniff sniff oh so pungent and lovely my dear sniff sniff umauma so exquisite so pleasant and pungent haha as the cloud wafted to your enlarged engorged nostrils?

>ask her out

god damn I hate braindead inbred monkey subhumans like you. get to know her first then ask her out once you've both established relationship compatibility. having the balls to ask someone out is irrelevant to whether or not you'll actually have a meaningful or lasting relationship.

If I were an asian male living in the west I'd self-immolate in a picosecond

Attached: science.jpg (994x662, 153.57K)

pardon me while i buuuurst intooooo flames

dont hate me, bro. I'm a lonely incel and this the first girl to ever give me attention.

i dont bro, its Incubus the band. a lyric

>I don't know how to take it further and ask her on a date
"Hey (her name), would you like to get coffee together on (date) at (location)?" It's that easy, kid. Now nut up and get some sweet yellow taint.

Attached: 1604185897031.gif (270x270, 930.29K)

that's not yours to give away, darkie

Are you Asian? If you're not then you shouldn't, life is hard enough for Asian men without you adding to it. Also they are terrible for relationships.

w-what?! NO, Chad MUST date our Azn women. they are DARLINGS

Attached: 3F492681-31AE-4CF1-A158-87FD7B44ECA3.jpg (717x957, 99.33K)

Right. You need to talk to her first to determine your mutual likes and dislikes, attitudes, senses of humour, views on life. Though of course you don't know each other well enough to trust each other yet, so perhaps you could do that by going somewhere in public, with other people around, and having a conversation and seeing how you get on. Then once you've done that, if it goes well, ask her out on a date.

>Are you Asian?
No but no other girl has given me a opportunity. I have it just as bad as most Asian men.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OJGAWLHLBM

Just ask her and get rejected, no need to drag it out

If you're white only go after white women, simple as that, the same way I only go after my women not too cause problems to other races.

I know she likes me because she laughs at everything I say and sits by me every day instead of her friend. Still asking her is nerve racking and I'm going to appear beta.

NOOOOOO YOU CANT. you will date our azn qt's!!!!!!!!!!!

*melting*

Attached: 4284E879-E5D9-4BC0-AC73-433F8462A11B.jpg (658x921, 38.81K)

Are you white and how tall are you? orig

Yeah I'm white and 6'1"
I know you are going to shit on me for supposedly being chad now. Even though girls never usually talk to me.

Shut the fuck up freak you keep embarrassing us 24/7

kek kill yourself and leave immediatly, some 6'1" white dude thinks he suffers as much as us manlets and baldcels
>b-but muh anxiety
we also have anxiety, usually worse than yours, but it's based on reality not some made up nonsense. leave and never come back

You're playing on easy mode. For your sake, don't get with an Asian, they are lousy for relationships, she'll dig her claws into you and mistreat you and your future hapa children.

who is "us", Azn women??? o.o

not that guy but I'm a 6'0 white dude. take that crap and stuff it. I'm a 33 year old virgin, there's more to this shit than "just be a tall white guy". I promise you this.

And don't tell me to fly to fucking Japan or some retarded shit.

kek kek kek. OH NOOOOOOOO!!! you MUST date our azn qt's >.

Attached: 3487692B-2C19-4BAD-B90D-3741D78A7D93.jpg (735x1024, 93.32K)

I'm not claiming I have it just as bad. I'm just claiming women do not speak to me. Ever. Until now.

nobody will ever feel bad for some dude that has all the natural advantages needed yet can't capitalize on them because he has "depression" or whatever the fuck meme you can come up with

Attached: 1651182968998.png (1816x1464, 647.99K)

More beta to not ask her. Actually pretty cool of you to ask. Even though it's nerve-wracking. But if you think she likes you, you're a fool to put it off another day.

Anyway you said she's a really nice girl, so even if she said no, she'd do it gently. So all you've got against you, is your own fear. Take a deep breath, dude!

bros.. im embarassing Azn women by throwing them into Chad's muscular arms >.>

Attached: 423FC193-BB45-48F3-BD2F-DC88E31960E7.jpg (750x999, 156.51K)

This. It's ridiculous that someone can have life on absolute easy mode and still somehow manage to not only fuck it up, but have the gall to whine about his state in life.

you dont understand what its like to be Chad, they dont want to just settle for anybody >.>

She is going to take your soul and never give it back, OP. Find a white girl. These Asian women look all cute and innocent. Don't fall for it.

Attached: 1650557164862.jpg (1152x2048, 218.26K)

>I can't help it if my height fucks me over in the dating market
>I can't help it if my race fucks me over in the dating market
>I can't help it if my dick size fucks me over in the dating market
>You have mental problems? lol just get over it bro and you'll be swimming in pussy

Just wear shoe lifts bro. Just lift bro. Just get plastic surgery bro. shut the fuck up with this retarded shit, acting like your brain isn't a physical organ that can be just as fucked up as your height/dick/jaw/etc.

>this post
>this photo
CHAD BROS ITS A TRAP! THIS IS AN AZN FEMBOT DOING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO TRICK YOU

Attached: 7D824282-F888-4C39-8976-3490A51B8016.jpg (267x400, 18.51K)

Why is she so happy?

Couldn't have said it any better, these guys have zero awareness, it's hard not to hate them really, but I see that despite being entitled faggots they tend to be "nice". Glad to see a few anons still have a big head on their shoulders.

Holy fucking cope. Mental illnesses are a fucking meme, kys faggot, we also have mental illnesses and they're the least of our worries compared to our physical short comings. Guys like you think they're the only ones with mental issues, as I said ours are probably worst than ours considering our unfair situation.

It's so wonderful being an Asian man..... I don't put the blame on you. It's her. You are just a innocent dick in all of this.

Attached: jake.webm (854x480, 1.01M)