Hey I'm bored pls post a song that you like and I will listen to and give my opinion on it...

Hey I'm bored pls post a song that you like and I will listen to and give my opinion on it. Feel free to do the same for others

Attached: Sabbath.jpg (2789x1925, 618.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gl2TEwnacwM
youtu.be/6fk_i1oPR2U
youtu.be/6QkXfck7tfo
youtube.com/watch?v=f0q4xo_fFM8
youtu.be/rR-6pQGNOwY
youtube.com/watch?v=8aO5oWS-E7Y
youtu.be/pQGY7Y1WzoM
youtube.com/watch?v=OeKgU13FHug
youtube.com/watch?v=xlr4jIWofDs
youtu.be/_5NoFy38Kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf-i3DCMGs
youtu.be/be9xyOMgk3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wlZkKFuYqOw
youtu.be/0QtftmQkSG0
youtube.com/watch?v=zxQiQLLWCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=qw4FDMI8G1I
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Z4Z3IxqmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/Gl2TEwnacwM

youtu.be/6fk_i1oPR2U

youtu.be/6QkXfck7tfo

youtube.com/watch?v=f0q4xo_fFM8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCkIsAdMFlQ

Based Japanese mathrock enjoyer. That is a good band. Better than Covet imo.

sorry user I'm not really that into it. It just feels a little generic for my tastes but I'm not that into indie pop to begin with.

Pleasant enough ballad. I like the slide guitar, it kinda sounds like a theremin.

This is kinda awesome user. Its very fun and funny and the riff gets you moving. I have a soft spot for heavy metal that doesn't take itself too seriously.

I don't listen to much hip hop but what i've heard from triple six mafia was pretty cool for my non-rap enjoying tastes. The early lo-fi stuff specifically. This one you've sent isn't really my thing though.

This is awesome dude. I should probably listen to more math rock cause this rocks. That girl is definitely a lot better than I am at bass, its kinda funny how massive it looks comapred to her. Thanks for sharing this I'm really enjoying it.

I'll share a track I like as well if anyone cares
youtu.be/rR-6pQGNOwY

Attached: frog.jpg (400x400, 25.96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8aO5oWS-E7Y

youtu.be/pQGY7Y1WzoM

youtube.com/watch?v=OeKgU13FHug

my favorite korean/drinking song

youtube.com/watch?v=xlr4jIWofDs

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 161.67K)

Here's my contribution
youtu.be/_5NoFy38Kek
Good songs. I'll come back to these later.
ear kino

>I'll share a track I like as well if anyone cares
Interesting, but I think I would have to listen to the entire album it's on to fully appreciate this. Right now, I just kinda drags on.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf-i3DCMGs

youtu.be/be9xyOMgk3I

Attached: yehFull.jpg (1015x477, 26.42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wlZkKFuYqOw

Attached: gigachad.jpg (207x243, 3.84K)

I just went and made pancakes for lunch. They were tasty but I couldn't finish them.

Holy shit user I'm sorry this is hot fucking garbage. Lame soulless jesus music with annoying vocals. I can't stand it

I never really understood the appeal of this guy. It kinda just sounds like chief keef but more noise, but then again, I don't really like hip hop to begin with. I don't hate its just really not my thing.

I've heard this one and other songs of theirs a few times before but to no avail. I just don't really like deftones I guess.

I remember you posting this in some other thread a little while back and I enjoyed it. Nice lyrics, I'm sure it would be even better if i knew korean

Man I think I listened to these guys ages ago. Psychedelic grunge, its a pretty interesting concept but I reckon they could have developed their sound further. Thanks for reminding me of this user.

I also checked these guys out a while ago cause I really love maudlin of the Well and I saw them listed as a similar artist. This is really cool actually, I gotta say I kinda love everything about it. I'll probably sit down and listen to a full album of theirs soon, thanks for this user.

Hardcore as fuck user

fuck this whole video is such a grim aesthetic. it reminds me of just some shit suburb way out in far western sydney if you know what its like there. its almost creepy.

Another song from me, OP
youtu.be/0QtftmQkSG0

Attached: konatajug.png (728x727, 1.22M)

>I really love maudlin of the Well
Based taste

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQiQLLWCoA

Attached: 346.jpg (1920x1200, 132.37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qw4FDMI8G1I

Attached: 1613430745091.gif (220x177, 35.66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Z4Z3IxqmI

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 609.86K)