VOW: tension between AEW OGs and ex-WWE

>Lanza can't confirm Dave's report that Punk "went into business for himself" because he hasn't been outright told that; however, he believes it's entirely plausible
>He confirmed there is heat between Punk and Page that dates back to the bizarre "worker's right" promo cut by Page
>There was a blow-up following Hangman's promo that led to a closed door meeting with Tony
>Punk was caught off-guard by some of the points Hangman was making and felt he went into business for himself
>Punk had told people that he would never job for Page (Lanza is not sure if he said it to Hangman's face but wouldn't be surprised if he did)
>Lanza went into how there are more AEW feuds that are based off reality than we may think
>There is legitimate tension between the AEW Originals and ex-WWE stars
>Lanza does not know if Punk still feels like he won't job to Page since this was said months ago
>Lanza believes Punk did a great job of building to a match with Page regardless if he went into business with himself
>Lanza made the point that Hangman was the one who started this with a notoriously fiery Punk
>Colt Cabana being banished to ROH has pissed off most of the locker room
>He does not believe this is a work because they would be working every single person in the locker room
>"If that's a work they are working everybody, including the lockerroom. You can never discount a work, okay, and that's not me playing both sides or anything like that, you just can't in pro wrestling - especially when they're doing this elaborate MJF storyline where they're working everybody."

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1560314448354562050
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source: the podcast

Post a link to the source or you're lying

kek based punk is smart not to ever job to this no dimes shitter

source

Attached: WON.png (1819x432, 78.92K)

>would never job for Page like HBK said he would never job to Bret
lmao this is so obviously a work

What 'worker's right' promo is being talked about

Is this a work? Am I getting worked?
It is two weeks till the PPV, and they do not have time to build this if the plan is Eddie at Grandslam.

twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1560314448354562050

idgaf if this is all a work or not this shit has been very entertaining

wait.... Colt was bannished to ROH cuz of punk? are you serious?

>smark headcanon: the blogpost
cool story nigger

ALL HAIL LOCKER ROOM LEADER PHIL

Attached: 439-4390041_41kib-800x894-pepe-dab-pepe-dab-png.jpg (820x974, 161.71K)

I hope this is true and punk is actually big leaguing all these pussed out shitters. Hes so based for this

>>He does not believe this is a work because they would be working every single person in the locker room
so everyone hates him but nobody beat his ass yet?

>working your own lockerroom
sounds based to me

CIVIL WAR STORYLINE INCOMING

Attached: hyfzi47hqb971.jpg (622x350, 30.17K)

>you've shown the complete opposite since you've got here

What is this referencing?

That's the best promo I've ever heard from Hangman since AEW started. Shame he mopes around all the time.

So this is the epic worked botch i always hear AEWtists talk about

If I'm Kenny or Mox or Hangman I would shoot on the old fuck.
They didn't need him and he only jumped on the bandwagon after the hard work was done.

kek Phillety worked into a boiling shoot

based punk, money and miles

Apparently, TK didn't want to renew his contract but the Bucks saved his job. They found a compromise and TK sent him to ROH.

Holy shit

Punk saying he’s going to elevate the younger talent before sucking their heat dry. Burying younger talent backstage

Supposedly he was close to being released entirely until a good chunk of the locker room went to bat for him.

NOOOOO YOU JUST CANT MAKE POINTS ABOUT MR PUNK

Most of the AEW locker room likes Colt. It's no surprise they are heated over this.

The disappearance of Colt Cabana probably

sounds fake as fuck

That was the original report. FTR Bald shot it down on Twitter but Tony Khan refused to comment on it when he was asked about it.

Not sure how that translates to workers rights

Oh that would make sense I guess cock magnet Phil probably demanded he is kept away

Bros I think I'm becoming a Hangchad again

Attached: 1611550994554m.jpg (1024x665, 111.07K)

>AEW OGs
none of them mean a single flying fuck they are all fucking geeks

FTR are being Punk's dickriders so they're going to go to bat for Punk on anything anyway

is it possible for these so called journalists not to be marks for 5 seconds?

I bet "Lanza" is another fat wrestling "journalist/insider", just like Brian Last or Connrad

AEW has really gone downhill ever since Phillip showed up. The guy is more trouble than he's worth.

No.

That's a cool ass stage, I'll admit. Feels old timey.

I fucking love how we just call him FTR Bald, it makes me kek everything

FTR are Punk water boys. No surprise they shot that shit down immediately.

Time for Hangman to bring back the noose

He has connections to Tony Khan. He went to shows with Tony Khan all the time. Tony himself has been subscribed to their patreon since forever. They also suggested people to Cody for his open challenge during the pandemic. They're legit.

Extremely bitch move by tony. I guess if the bucks want him around it’s not a big deal but Colt draws 0 dimes and they have better workers to be the veteran teaching the kids how to work. Colt getting a paycheck just for showing up is one example of the AEW bloat and tony getting worked by his own guys into keeping him to to make sure he doesn’t hurt their feelings is a bad precedent

>suddenly everyone talking about Hangman after Punk's "burial" of him last night
hmmm

Why do you queers keep using shoot names like this?
But what of Colt Cabana? What do Alan Angels and Shawn Spears think of this? I hope Chuck Taylor isn't too upset about cm punk. Kek at the fucking geek squad of OGs

Looking back now Hangman really rekt Punk here kek

AEW drew better ratings before Punk, Cole, etc. came in.

This is AEW we're talking about. It's a locker room full of video game nu-males. Punk is probably the toughest guy they've got, by virtue of having had his shit pushed in twice in the UFC.

it's a matter of business, Page is getting cooled off in a Punk feud because Punk is more popular, but he can't physically do the shit Hangman does to keep up with him, so they have the merch seller versus the guy being pushed as a babyface champion, it's screwed up all over

Punk was much better in a feud with Kingston, I'd love to see worked shoot promos with punk and cabana for a feud, but you know punk's history with never letting any grudge go

Hangman should be tangling with people with Super jr. skills, so he's the bigger guy and can pull out more magnificent victories

because GOATdy was there.

Everyone has been calling Punk BS since he came in. Kingston was the first one. No one is going to risk his job over it but they don't fuck with him either.

AEW: Civil War is coming

For those that missed my previous posts, it's AEW's version of Survivor Series.