I just...I don't understand what's happening

I just...I don't understand what's happening...

Attached: SmartSelect_20220515-185536_Twitter.jpg (1080x817, 197.92K)

Is she's implying all of that is a good thing?
T. Autist

is saying 'my child's mother/father that hard? Why do normies even if white have to use the nigger term 'baby daddy/momma?'

It's easy to figure out. Women have spent their entire 20's going after bottom barrel losers and only when they turn 30 (when 90% of their fertile eggs are depleted) they recognize their need for stability.

The answer to the solution is simple: Do not tive roasties what they want. Let them rot. They spent their 20's riding the CC, let them die alone and unloved for the next 50 or so years.

Attached: 1649738193804.jpg (1024x730, 88.15K)

No way, some woman posted a thing on twitter, my life will never be the same

They're a rare breed, and very large numbers of them go dateless and/or are expected to date landwhales.

she only fucks jobless felon chads who owe child support

Women pretending they want x so that x will rush to their doorstep and cheated on with as she goes off to get dicked by literal opposite of x.

Don't fall for it.

>she only fucks jobless felon chads who owe child support

Yup. Think of all the Tyrone fucking you have to do to get the impression that it's "rare" for someone to have a job and no "baby mama".

Don't try to, just go with life

especially if you date niggers.
>stove is hot
>''thats racist''
>*touch stove*
>*get burned*
>''this was an unrelated coincidence''
these people are allowed to vote.

Attached: 1650917547193.jpg (716x341, 35.66K)

Im 19 and i have no kids and work for 10$ an hour

I just tracked down that tweet and about half of the replies are people claiming that if you don't have a baby mama you are probably a loser, or a faggot, or immature.

That's how deep into Tyronia we have moved. Now if you have a job and don't have niglet bastard spawn in three states, this society believes you should be ashamed.

A job means 6 figures.

Its just some single mother pickme who rode miles of Chad dick now needs a MA. To swoop in in save her from her own bad decisions

Don't be surprised, that just means they think they can foist their own spawn on you.

i am 21-30 with no "baby momma", no kids and no job, I'm a pretty rare breed.

any attractive man with a job gets snagged up. if he's single and attractive and employed by his mid twenties he has impregnated someone

Anons, I'm 33. I have a high school diploma, a retail job, my own place, my car. Women absolutely despise guys like me. We literally make women sick. A mundane, average or below average guy is disgusting to women.

if you had three different baby mommas women would spend all day wondering why until they develop a crush on you.

>being an average male with a job is considered rare
internet hookup culture has ruined modern society as we know it. only in the wake of a catastrophic societal collapse can we save the human race.