Why is Ass Spray so overrated? Do they just look at Memeltzer's ratings and form their consensus around that?

Why is Ass Spray so overrated? Do they just look at Memeltzer's ratings and form their consensus around that?

Attached: file.png (1074x226, 26.94K)

Attached: file.png (1066x169, 27.41K)

luv me Billy GOAT.
Simple as.

Yes aewtists are retards that slurps meltzer's cock no matter what. All the best talent in the world is japanese and Dave always ends up whatever white shitter works with them.

Based Billy GOAT makes both the trannies and drones seethe. Kek

Attached: 1647604671132.jpg (1242x1557, 379.48K)

He's treated as this god skilled figure when he's not even in the top 5 of current New Japan. People just really like fast fast fast workrate. That's all that matters. Ospreay isn't even perfect at executing the moves and not being sloppy, he's just really good at doing them fast.

To be fair, the Okada vs Ospreay match was one where the sequences were more well thought out and not nearly as ridiculous as they tend to be in an Ospreay match. I think it's fair to say it's the best Ospreay match in years and the best one with him vs Okada. I'd give it 4.5 stars and won't begrudge it getting 5 stars too much (Now watch Meltzer give it 6)

New Jachad here, Meltzer no longer overrates the Japs. There'a been plenty of better matches than any Ospreay match that only got 4.5 or 4.75 while his get 5 or 5.5 or 6 consistently.

When it comes to New Japan, Meltzer overrates Ospreay and Ospreay alone

THIS. Shingo, Naito, Tana, Okada, Takeshita, Nakajima and even guys like Hiromu are all incredible.
and then some random ass white guy who can barely hang with them gets all the praise and carried the match??

He can have 100 more 5 star matches and literally no one's gonna give a shit and he's gonna live in Kenny's shadow his entire career

For me it's Takagi, Okada, Tanahashi, Zack, Jay, Ishii and ELP. All better than Ospreay.

I've learned that the people this board loves are shitters and the people it hates are based

It's cause Ospreay is the only source Dave has in New Japan.

If you don't think that was an incredible match, you're just a straight up hater, or you have shit taste or something. It was great.

Attached: 1635536470596.png (887x700, 54.58K)

Attached: file.png (1063x406, 64.93K)

It was a very good match. But the three best matches of this G1 aren't all fucking Ass Spray matches. Give me a break.

You could very easily argue that they were. I'd say Naito vs. Ospreay is a little overrated there but mostly because naito was a bit botchy in the match, as he sometimes can be. But it was their first ever match, so I'm not surprised it's a little fluffed.

What other match was up there? Jonah/Cobb? Jay/Tama? There were a lot of good matches this G1 but Ospreay was the standout.

ya seethe

Attached: 1660770250101333.jpg (579x329, 84.58K)

Goto VS Tanahashi, O-Khan VS Jay White and ELP vs YOSHI-HASHI are all better than both Naito VS Ospreay and Shingo VS Ospreay.

Attached: file.png (1063x151, 25.8K)

Get outta here, bro. Goto vs. Tanahashi was better than Ospreay vs. Shingo?

You're just a guy who clearly hates Ospreay. I mean that's cool, you're entitled to your opinion, but you're just going to have to come to terms with the fact that 95% of the NJPW fanbase and the broader wrestling fanbase just flat out disagrees with you.
To most of us, Shingo and Ospreay always have an exceptional match and they're putting together one of the all-time great match series. If you thought their match was worse than Goto vs. Tanahashi, you're representing a massively minority opinion.

You want to know the guy Meltzer overrates the most that no one ever talks about, or complains about? Rey Fenix

>Get outta here, bro. Goto vs. Tanahashi was better than Ospreay vs. Shingo?
Yes. It was the second best Goto VS Tanahashi match ever. People that think Ospreay VS Shingo is some incredible top tier match just get impressed by so-fast-you-blink-and-miss it sequences, like a monkey looking at jingling keys. Look at the actual sequences and you can easily realize they are fucking ridiculous. Not to mention that despite the fact this is, what, the 4th match between them, they are already repeating more sequences than Goto and Tanahashi on their 14th match did. Goto and Tanahashi added a new dimension to their match, Takagi and Ospreay are just doing the same shit again. Goto and Tanahashi were actually stiff, Ospreay and Takagi were playing around like ballerinas. I love Takagi and he always has to play the fucking jester when he does this Dragon Gate shit.

about muh minority opinion is irrelevant. We're already all a massive minority for watching New Japan in the first place. Even among the smarks that don't watch WWE, who are already a minority in themselves, the majority are just trannies that are pretending CM Punk VS MJF is some masterpiece.

Attached: file.png (1063x166, 27.47K)

Goto v Tanahashi was real good, bro. Don't know why you'd pretend he's just naming some mediocre shit.

Don't watch tranny fed so I wouldn't know.