How do women afford an endless supply of designer underwear?

Went with my wife to a Victoria Secret which has opened here in the UK, i was fucking astonished at the prices, a bra from there is like 40 British pounds and the matching panties are sold SEPERATELY for 35 British pounds. So therefore 75 British pounds (about 90 dollars) for a single set. Yet i see women posted on Any Forums with new Victoria Secrets in every photo, new Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Hilfiger underwear etc. How are they affording it? Is America much cheaper than UK for women's shit or something?

Attached: 1571911441527.jpg (900x1600, 179.21K)

Have you never heard of betabuxx

Attached: muslim partner.png (429x411, 119.47K)

That depends on the type of shit honestly. VS has sales all the time like 5 pairs of panties for $25 or $35 or whatever.

CK is not on the same level as LV, but yeah people afford stuff that they enjoy I guess.

>not Agent Provocateur
Shit taste.

Not real, most women buy very cheap underwear

seymour funds the wardrobe purchases of every girl on r9k

>how can women afford x
meanwhile

Attached: F0D3D8A3-F542-482C-A012-AB93FCB60EFA.jpg (1280x1903, 545.54K)

Only a small Minority of men do this retard. Most guys are literally good with a mattress, a temperature regulated room, a tv/phone and an internet connection

Attached: 1652069397510.jpg (1280x720, 56.15K)

most men have hobbies
if it's not collecting animu figurines it's something equally dumb

there's nothing dumb about computers, programming and electronics.

Most male hobbies don't involve consooming product, rather, they are creative(wood working, app development, writing, creating art, animation) or they are sports related.

If the underwear is nice, it's worth it. Women are also less involved with more expensive male hobbies (cars, gaming, figure collecting, wood working, etc.)
You can buy like 20 pairs of underwear from Amazon for like 30$ and be done with it, but they usually don't fit as well or feel like shit and if you're going to be wearing something all day, might as well get something cute and comfy.

>t. Closeted Crossdressing faggot that's bought 200+ panties over the course of a decade.

Women consume 80% of product.
The real reason women have more useless shit is because they don't own it, it's on a credit card.

A shit ton of women have cashapps in their bios now if you haven't noticed already. Men can't do that because it's considered greedy.

>creativity and sports are not consumption
false. It's easy to meet girls in your hobbies anyway

They have a lot more wealth in general.

who is that? looks sorta like my ex

>men pay majority of tax
>women hold majority of debt
>women are more wealthy
Pick 2

>i don't know how to write off taxes
k.

only a small minority of women hoard underwear

>be me
>dont visit r9k for a few years
>check today, dude is talking about his wife

what the fuck did everyone get married while i was gone?