HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT - AUGUST Mark 'The Undertaker' Calloway converts to Islam

madeforpakistan.com/undertaker-embrace-islam/

I am revealing a great news for the WWE fans that the Undertaker Embrace Islam. In his last interview he verified the fact that he converted to Islam. He Believes in Allah Almighty. Undertaker claims that he has got a new life after embracing to the new religion. This is indeed a great news for Muslims which clearly shows that the revolution has begun and many people from the west have started embracing Islam. In another post, recently, we have revealed A Girl Telling Amazing Story of Converting To Islam. She also explains the same story and I guess Undertaker will also share a similar experience.

Undertaker embraced Islam during the month of Ramazan and his new name is Mohammad Ismail. But it has raised many questions. Like what will his future be in wrestling? Will he continue to fight? Or will the officials of WWE will allow him to fight? Will there be a change of attitude from his wrestling fans?

Attached: undertaker-converts-to-islam1 (1).jpg (600x400, 187.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

formermuslimsunited.org/resources/groups-and-websites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good morning sirs

That's based. I think we should all convert to Islam.

>source - Quora
Shut up, pedo. Both he and his wife are Christcucks. Always have been, always will be. Child molesting retard. Blow yourself up, goat raping terrorist.

calm down, bro

Same old Jewish fairytale shit who cares

The deadman gets new life in Islam

Attached: Darby Allin.jpg (1440x2560, 527.74K)

Typical Mudslime disinformation tactic. Manufacture a ridiculous nonsense story about a figurehead or sacred cow converting to Pisslam in order to convert others.
You want people to know about the Qur'an? Sure thing, pedo:
formermuslimsunited.org/resources/groups-and-websites/

Pajeet angry over a meme

Imshallah brother. pbuh.

Attached: Pbuh.png (765x957, 1M)

Not a meme. Literally a Muslim tactic that's been used forever. Either you're stupid, or you're a Mudslime who believes we are.

Pajeet crying over a funny undertaker meme. Good morning sir!

Mashallah this is a fantastic news. I am big Undetaker fan but knew his gimmick was haraam as boy but good to see uncle has found the virtuous path. We got another one brothers! An ausipcious day frfr no cap ily habibi come to bahrain

>Markmudeen Callimad

Attached: 1555282260667s.jpg (250x250, 12.31K)

Not a meme, and I'm not Indian, disgusting pedo apologist. Kill yourself.

MMMM YOU DID IT NOW
THATS 5 SURAS. SEE YOU IN SHARIA COURT

kek based

Indian detected. From now on you’ll be known as Rajdeep.

Gooooood morning sir

>I'm back from mosque y'all

Attached: 1660142642116850s.jpg (1600x900, 105.56K)

but isn't Jack Daniels haram?

kek

Not El Jack Ibn Daniels