Ohhh noo Le Hecking womanrino

Ohhh noo Le Hecking womanrino

Attached: 1652557526302m.jpg (1024x588, 73.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/ucywrf/compilation_of_sudanese_soldiers_getting_sniped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAO why is it always roasties that just HAPPEN to get shot in the head? They really expect me to feel bad for her? She consistently chooses to date abusers, why should I care

NOOOOO not my based white nigger loving woman

>shoot npc
>they explode into dust
What the fuck bros.

Is this from the NY mass shooting? Can someone link the video please? I wanna watch it

They expect us to believe this shit. Just ponder that for a moment, they're that out of touch they think the populace will seriously believe this lmao.

blood turns into mist when it's compressed and shot out the exit wound but a retard like you wouldn't know that

>Blood is grey bro
Kill yourself glownigger before i walk into your agency and do it myself

you are actually 60 iq

Seconding this request, wanna see the video.

blood is grey open up your skin and see for yourself there are bugs crawling under your skin

nothing makes me smile quite like seeing women die

Dude you can literally see her foot clip through the floor. people believe this fucking shit??

>no rebuttal
>resort to insult of IQ
Jeez am I arguing with the diversity hire?

Based, me too user. I cannot put into words how much I hate women.

its skull fragments
watch the kill at 50s
reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/ucywrf/compilation_of_sudanese_soldiers_getting_sniped/

Look at the top right 2 seconds in. Seriously, this is easy as hell to see even for a laymen. It's fake.

i miss watch people die
comfy times

Attached: 44995652_p0_master1200.jpg (700x1085, 336.93K)

You know nothing about her

Look at her, she was dating a clearly abusive ABUSECHAD you fucking simp. Who cares?

Goodbye foid!