Do you think IYO SKY will ever be allowed to use the Tombstone again?

She's done it to Shayna baszler before and she's 5'7, iyo has the strength for the move and is safe, and can easily tombstone 85% of the womens roster.

Attached: InShot_20220721_200610139.webm (1080x1108, 545.23K)

I think
Thread hidden
Name filtered
Ugly JoSHIT spam should be permabanned

Only if Undertaker allowed her to.

Women should NEVER be allowed to do the tombstone

OP I want you for a split second to imagine half the shitters on the Women's roster attempting to take a tombstone.

no she isnt strong enough to do it to non midget gookettes, imagine her trying to safely drop rhea or bianca, finna be a disaster.

She's done it to Rachel ellering and Kelly Kelly Klein and both are 150+, the same weight as Bianca and rhea

Hunter's a big enough mark to let her do it

Ok now this is a fair take, are you saying someone like Alexa Bliss couldn't take a Tombstone properly? Because I can see that honestly

Women already do the Tombstone all over wrestling. They aren't sub human beings, It's they can physically do it then why not?

This is a wrestling post on a wrestling forum, go spread your negativity elsewhere you racist fuck

>IYO SKY

Attached: kitto kek.png (225x250, 102.78K)

IYOOOOOOOO

>They aren't sub human beings
We all love our moms and shit, but come on.

What is wrong with you? Seriously!? Does no one on here ever call you out on your bullshit? Women are just as much human as men are, and they are wrestling OTHER WOMEN, so why should they be limited if they can do it too? Women in japan have been doing the Tombstone longer than taker

You won't be laughing why SLK is in WWE.

GOOD MORNING SIR

Fucking autocorrect.

*WHEN

Very well said my brother

Why don't you think they could take it? Like what's the actual reasoning behind it and who do you think couldn't take it?

literally none of the 'horsewomen' would and thats on god no cap cuh