>rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org

Prev thead:

Attached: monke.jpg (900x675, 199.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utomXr1aoqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drugs are bad, except prescribed drugs.

durr hurr I'm a substance dependant faggot durr muh joe rogan muh mushrooms and acid durr I get the shakes and cry and shit myself if I have to go one hour without being high on something durr waaah I can't get a job waaaah, I know the meaning of life because of the shrooms and no one understands me waaah

identical persons who does sexual activities with the same sex

Pharmahuasca night tonight

Attached: 1429767973384.gif (480x480, 58.75K)

good edition
jamie pull it up

Attached: 1621734562331.webm (480x480, 1.45M)

You think being this much of a douche is preferable to being a drug addict?
At least addicts have an excuse.

I'm about to become MAXIMUM COZY

>Smoking some 26% THC gorilla glue after a week-long tolerance break
>Watching hockey
>Going to put a prostate massage in my butt and masturbate
>Walk two minutes from my house to the food truck carnival at the park and get some fucking delicious food truck food.
>Shower
>Music
>Vidya

Pretty much in that order. How's your evening tonight, /drug/? Any /drug/-related plans on this fine Saturday?

Attached: 1378180818888.jpg (159x200, 5.73K)

watching eurovision

So... gay shit and hockey?
Can't relate.
And no, I put myself on a break. Nothing for weeks now. Maybe some kratom or a small drink but otherwise its gonna be a boring few weeks

>So... gay shit and hockey?
Yeah I guesso so
>And no, I put myself on a break. Nothing for weeks now. Maybe some kratom or a small drink but otherwise its gonna be a boring few weeks
You on a tolerance break, user?

>meaning of life
>implying there is such a thing

get a load of this fag

>You on a tolerance break, user?
Yes and no I guess. I can't keep myself from smoking weed/hash/eat edibles, so I just remove myself from it. I only buy enough for a weekend, then lay of it for a month until I go see my friends again and I restart the cycle lol.

It's strange that every time i do stimulants my pupils don't get dilated and don't feel the pleasurable effects im supposed to feel either, just palpitations, sweat, anxiety and dizziness, it sounds like brain damage, right?what do you think?

Tbh dude, I kind of have the same problem at times. I'll freak out and think I'm addicted to smoking weed, but then I decide to stop for a week and it's as easy as not eating a cake or something. It's hard to describe, but I appreciate where you're coming from.

Can't trip till Monday but when I do I wanna go absolutely batshit, I can waste up to three 100 ug tabs, 120 mg 4-AcO and whatever amount of DXM, if my package gets here molly and PCP might also be in the mix
What's your dose/drug/ROA? Surprising your pupils aren't dilated and I do get some positive effects (stimulation, focus) but I don't feel euphoria either since my ROA and drug are mild

>PCP

Doesn't that stuff make you take your clothes off and smash holes into things until you get tasered by police?

For me it's only hard to let it be if I have easily available. But living in the woods make regulation easy. Smokes like 3g a day for 10 years. Don't want to go back to that. So much time and money wasted on extreme tolerance. Plus damage to lungs ect

does phenibut make you retarded like regular benzos, feels like i have been going heavy on the stuff and i already feel slow or in my case slower than usual

PCP is the equivalent of taking meth and ketamine at the same time, so it probably depends on the person
It also seems a lot worse when you're binging on it since you get shadow people

youtube.com/watch?v=utomXr1aoqE
Also I wanna see if this happens

Real pcp or an analogue?
Yeah it could potentially, but its a mania like nothing else. Stimulating dissos are like getting a blow job from god

O-PCE, seems like the analogues are almost identical anyways

>Can't trip till Monday but when I do I wanna go absolutely batshit, I can waste up to three 100 ug tabs, 120 mg 4-AcO and whatever amount of DXM, if my package gets here molly and PCP might also be in the mix
That's a lot of drugs, user. So you're going to go hard on Monday? hell yeah.

>So much time and money wasted on extreme tolerance. Plus damage to lungs ect
Yeahhhhh I am building quite a tolerance myself. Though 3g a day is a looooot to smoke for 10 years desu. I have like a bowl once a night from my vape and that's it. Not great for my lungs, but it could be much, much worse, aye?

Good luck user. I hope you develop a better relationship to substances (or none at all, if that's not your thing any more).

That's probably sleep deprivation. I get shadow people when I'm sober and just cant sleep for 72 hours.
Either way, binging stuff like that is a bit too fun. It just gets more and more weird.