Kiketzer says Punk shot on Page

>If you’re wondering about the CM Punk thing at the start of the show with Adam Page… that was weird, for everyone. As in, nobody knew he was going to do that.

>If you remember months ago when they were feuding, and I said there was a lot of reality to it – well, there’s a lot of reality to it.

>So, I don’t know what the deal was, and nobody else does either, but… Punk was supposed to go out there and talk about Moxley and build the match, and he did… after he talked about Adam Page.

>They may build something from it down the line, but it’s not scheduled for this pay-per-view, and nobody knew he was gonna do it.

Attached: FA6859A2-57A0-4390-A562-0BEC24E74DE3.jpg (1752x2048, 616.26K)

big dave earning that paycheck

>paid AEW kike spouts AEW storyline narrative since most AEW fans sub to his show
No suprise there

Why is Phil like this? He always shitted on guys like The Kliq for doing things like this.

>THESE GUYS REALLY HATE EACHOTHER THIS TIME THIS ISNT FOR SHOW!

Attached: dana-white-angry.jpg (800x500, 45.78K)

Where does he say he shot on page you fucking retard?

why would I care cock master queer shot on depressing wont listen to others weepy cowboy when both are midcards at best and both drag the show down. stop killing threads to make threads about jobbers

Typical feminist mindset, he was only angry about it because it wasn't him doing it. He's always been a selfish mentally ill cunt.

Punk is a grudge holding little bitch and I only assume this shit is to make him a believable heel because there's no way in hell the audience will boo Page

>phil brooks is a hypocrite
woah can you imagine?

Imagine having to have Meltzer push your company's storylines.

He's back with the E again, Hunter made the call.

>shitted
GOODED MORNINGED SIRED

can someone explain to me why Punk did this?

What could possibly be the genuine reason Punk is this butthurt and offended?

you have a decade worth of evidence that the guy is a sociopath and you couldn't tell?

Attached: 1573323079353.jpg (644x326, 15.19K)

>Why would a self-mark egotist be upset that someone wasn't kissing his ass in the locker room
Damn it's a complete mystery bro

>Meltzer says it is real

Confirmed work

Attached: sean gross crapp.jpg (531x685, 120.29K)

Apparently Hangman implied in a promo that Punk is a hypocrite who talks about workers' rights but behind the scenes acts like an asshole.

kek

is that colt cabana shit?