Have you ever thought about how many people have jerked off to you or the thought of you in your lifetime?

Have you ever thought about how many people have jerked off to you or the thought of you in your lifetime?

Attached: MonkaSSS.jpg (1200x675, 73.11K)

none? 0? nada? zero?

I'm a guy so not many. There have been some gay guys who had crushes on me, so maybe it happened. I don't really think any girl has masturbated while thinking of me.

according to my calculations...
hmm.. multiply by pi... factor in newton's second law... carry the one...
ah yes, zero.

me and this guy sucked each other off a couple years ago, so maybe he masturbated to me. ive definitely jerked off thinking about it even though he was ugly.

Too many fren. Too freaking many

Attached: 451ab3df26bb9dbe265a1d276d2d8a6bc76985d0_full.jpg (184x184, 8.11K)

I can count on my hands the amount of people who know I exist

>have been some gay guys who had crushes on me
Lucky bastard

you know else masturbates think about me

Attached: you know who else.jpg (1200x1200, 116.17K)

If it is a positive nonzero number I would be very surprised.

I've posted feet pics on /soc/ so probably a few.

Eh, I never really like it because it's after someone sees what I look like. I've evidently got a really unattractive personality and I just feel like shit when someone doesn't care at all about me or what interests me and then suddenly become infatuated with me all because of their physical attraction.

A few I'm sure.

I mean, I know for a fact that many have. Usually it's mutual though

Attached: 849.jpg (834x600, 74.23K)

That's more than the average robot got (myself included). Having someone be interested in you, even as a sexual fantasy, is a lot

That's true. I guess I'd be more appreciative of it if I cared about sex, but I'd rather be with someone who I can love and who will love me back.

NaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNaNa...........NADA

I know of a handful at least.
I used to cam with girls regularly back in the Myspace/MSN Messenger days.

No, it is absolutely impossible to know anyway

Those people will fuck anything

Yes, and I know the answer is zero. It hurts.