Kino

kino

Attached: you're a wrestler.webm (540x304, 1.69M)

What exactly is "kino" about this? Please be specific.

I want to like this guy but god damn it he just looks so goofy. It's like a minor improvement on Adam Cole its still bad.

>eternal faction tomfoolery

HOLY FUCKING YUMMY KINO I HOPE GARCIA JOINS THE BLACKED DUDE COMEDY CLUB AND GETS LOST IN THE SHUFFLE AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

wwe lite camera cuts

Daniel Garcia showed the green part of his trunks to the camera before confronting Jericho, then immediately turned to show the red part of his trunks. This was actually a reference to both his Red Death nickname prior to joining The Jericho Appreciation Society, and Bryan Danielson's most famous gear color - both him and his character turned at the exact same time with a visual plea only the most attentive and long term pro wrestling fan would take note of.

Holy fucking kino, AEW is better than your favorite thing.

>any two guys look at each other at any given time in an AEW ring
>KINO
many such cases

Why do Jericho's feuds last so long and get so much tv time?

Daniel Garcia is never going to be a thing. Stop forcing him.

Great selling by both guys furthering their storyline What else can I spoon feed you today?

I like the idea but they chose the charisma vacuum Daniel Garcia, so isn't going to work at all

>Jeribloat actually emoting and acting
>forced shitter #3 acting like he just found out his dad was actually his mom or something

>WWE has a promo with guys saying the word "wrestlers"
>it lives rent free in AEW's head that they have to make reference on their next show
kek LOLTNA tier

Based

>a thing
fuck off plebbit

I already knew that because I'm based

The only good thing about Jericho is the fact that at least he’s not CM Cuck

He's their only star

>two guys look at each other
They'd have loved this feud

Attached: Santos vs Tony.webm (432x250, 2.91M)