What's a good vice to indulge in to replace food?

Weed makes you hungry. Booze makes you hungry. All other drugs are too expensive or disadvantageous. Bonus points for it not being a sin.

Attached: 8ec5b75029a9ec84b7c77550057d7e97.jpg (329x414, 13.96K)

pair weed with smoking/vaping nicotine, problem solved
>t. nicotine vaper/weed smoker

Video games? It's the vice for most of us because it's mostly accepted and not visibly harmful

meth, caffeine, nicotine, etc., are not sins, because they make us alert and closer to god, unlike other drugs that intoxicate and drag us closer to satan.
just do meth, use the spiritual energy from the meth to start a business, use the business to buy more meth, use the meth to grow the business, it's a beautiful, holy thing, user

designer opiates/opioids bro .
Tianeptine

Work out. You are going to start right now, and you'll make it a habit.
Pushups will be your punishment when you die in game and your reward for winning.
Youll do pushups before you eat, after you eat, before you leave to run errands, after you run errands, and you'll do them every time you don't have anything else to do. The first few weeks and months it is not fun. But it becomes fun. You make it fun. I really hope you listen to me and put in an effort.

I use nicotine pouches
I said not disandvantageous
Im a casual gamer

Coffee is the only feasible one I know of. Cigarettes never suppressed my appetite.

>I said not disadvantageous
all drugs are bad.
T. former polyaddict

theres no gym in the vicinity I walk twice a week

Definitely not nicotine. You carry the risk of messing up your thyroid, why do you think so many long time ex smokers end up as lardasses after quitting?

I heard more than 4 coffees a day is bad whats your take on this? Ive been limiting my coffee intake now for almost a year or a year to only 4. Im 250 lbs already. I quit smoking a week ago had one yesterday and now im still using pouches.

>casual gamer
Time to up your level, user.

body weight. Use your chair. Push ups and sit ups

>I walk twice a week
lmao

no shit lol
I used to play more but I'm watching tv show after tv show, sometimes listening to death metal classics with half an hour of the videogaming here and there

you got me i hate sports

I did too brother but it helped make me less socially retarded.
When you get fit or jacked you will stop being a ghost in every room you walk in. You should really put some effort into it, it changed my life

Sex. Also you get higher on an empty stomach so weed or whatever light drug.
Switch to sugar free everything and cut out sugar and carbs and the first month is hell but then you gradually lose cravings

sucks to be a poorfag, doesn't it?

no I actually prefer being poor over anything else. First Im very spitritual and I think having lots of stuff corrupst you. more money more problems it is