Started office job

Started office job.

How long do I have before HR will give me "the talk"?

Attached: 1652533671459.jpg (680x899, 132.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SScWv0b1wVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it happens but is not very likely unless there are a lot of women under 35

I had an HR talk for standing too close behind a girl in the cafeteria queue, apparently she was completely terrified even though I didn't even realize she was under 35 because she was rather fat and wearing loose clothing, but apparently she found it creepy, in general I stand 6 feet behind people in the queue now

Once you tell a joke that's a little bit too funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=SScWv0b1wVg

ah, there is a log of past wall hags at my work but there are some "young" ones (25-35 kek), so I was prepared for it to avoid the HR.
I don't keep talking to "young" w*men to absolute minimum like "good morning" and "goodbye" and that's it.
Also I awlays plan my route to never end in the evelator with them or - god forbid - to be found alone with them in the underground parking lot.

So it is more "user, you are not a very team building social guy heh? we udnerstand, not everyone is an extrovert but... have you considered gettign a diagnossis?" talk I am afraid of

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 28.47K)

we have out 'caffeteeria' ( a something like kitchen - social zone) that is quite separeted part of the office. I never went there and never will.
I a f*male would encounter me there she would report me to HR in an instant.

Can't you fuckign just stop goign to caffeettira? Do you really need that coffeeine Jew?

Keeping my powerlevel concealed during the 'rona scam was very hard, it is getting harder since this new current thing but so far I managed to keep me my shut, thank g-d-.

No wait, once or twice during the 'rona thing I almost revealed my powerlevel, fuuck, thinking about it makes me cringe, it was so close. All the NPC normies were talking which and what jabs they are getting and then they asked me which one I am getting.... it was close...too close

Attached: indeks.jpg (291x173, 14.08K)

It won't, if you aren't a creep. I'm a fat, ugly incel working around 30-ish women 8 hours a day and haven't been fired for sexual harassment yet.

Expect this to happen by July at the latest

Attached: 1792094638.jpg (736x477, 92.86K)

Susan at my work did a recon for other f*males and she found out that I am a single virgin with no other income source than my work. Susan told that to other f*males and since then they started to keep their phones ready to call the HR as soon as I would start to 'flirt' or try to 'date' them.
As other user said, they even started to move only in groups of 3+ to the caffeteeria, elavator and the deaded underground parking lot.
F*males would even give themselves a warning call every time I made a move out of my office, to not get caught up with me in the cafeeteeria or an elevator.
I noticed this and just stoped going to caffeteria, started using stairs instead of an elevator and bike/bus instead of the car.
Since then the f*males calmed down and didn't called HR on me, so far.

Yes, I kept being asked if I had a GF and everybody would be weary of me. Eventually, I snapped and told them she shot herself and that's why I am not looking.

Attached: 1620225118652.jpg (639x640, 113.38K)

>h-how about another joke Karen

I wonder if you could actually fire an employee for being a virgin without any legal consequences ?

No there'd have to be facade reason for being a virgin, like "not being the right fit" for the job

I will use this, thanks user.

Based

Attached: 1652184934365.png (984x879, 1.12M)

Bitch, terminate my virginity if it's a problem. ReEEEEEEEEEE

At will employees get fired for pretty much anything. Good luck trying to prove discrimination if your not a mind reader

>Work in an office where we deal with files, paperwork, etc.
>I was giving a file to one of the highest ranking woman in the building recently - She's a white middle aged woman.
>Messaged her on Microsoft Teams that the file she requested arrived and she asked if I can bring it to her. I said "Yeah".
>I went upstairs to her office and I knocked on her door to let her know I'm there while she's typing away at her computer.
>She gets up and stands up with her legs spread wide (exactly like pic related) except her hands were holding the file I just gave her. Keep in mind, she's wearing a pencil skirt that goes to her knees.
>She said, "You're fast"
>Then thinking of Burter from Dragon Ball Z, I say, "I'm the fastest in the universe." and she giggles.

I still wonder why she fucking stood with wide ass legs like that.

Attached: yoga woman standing wide legs.jpg (640x640, 47.54K)

dildo in pussy

i had a officejob for a decade and i had literally zero issues with any woman.

if you are friendly but not pushy you wont have any issues.

cucumber up snatch

she was probably stretching.